DMG new season starting from 15th september?!

kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

This is NOTT confirmed news but this is from the the dill mill gayye blogspot website

someone went to the DMG sets and they said they found out that DMG current season shooting may be ending 15th september and the new interns will join afterwards

heres the link

credit: mithila

Im soooo confused we reallly need a tellybuz article tellling is what the hell is going on!!

EDIT: guys please dont get too stressed over this, I posted it to keep you guys updated but i dont even believe it completely myself! it makes no sense at all, at how they will end all the character tracks in 2 weeks! its totally impossible
so lets wait for an article  to tell us whats going on!

Edited by kash4life - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh god this is 2 scary
i dnt want this 2 happen:(
kanwal_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
New season matlab??.........😕
60 FIVE SHOTZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
plxxxx post the article

i dint get it

thnk u very much

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh no..Not today yaarrrrrrrrrrrrr with all confusions😕
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh god... I feel something bad is on it's way.. :( I don't get his whole "new season" thing. Does it mean that AR will be gone?? :((

kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i really dont know whats going on either, i was told about this so I thought i'd share it with you guys

in the link i posted  there is a girl saying she went to the DMG sets and said this

mansi_08babes 7 said...

guys i had been on d sets of dmg yesterday n i headrd dat dmg ki shootin 15 sept ko last hogi n after dat new interns will cum so it means till sept snd dis season of dmg will end

also

as karan is bury 4 movies he is not able giv time 4 dmg so after 15 sept dmg will take a leap or sumthing like dat but characters will change dat us 4 sure

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GoldenPanda.

Oh god... I feel something bad is on it's way.. :( I don't get his whole "new season" thing. Does it mean that AR will be gone?? :((

how much sense would that make coming just a couple of weeks after this was said >>>

Both of you are part of a show which has crossed the 400 episode mark. How does it feel to share the success?
Karan: Well it has been a beautiful journey so far. And I really, really hope that we as a team do all that it takes to reach the four digit mark, make it like a 1000 episode success. We have been through a lot of ups and downs but now that we have reached the 400th episode, all  sad things seem small and trivial, compared to this awesome moment of success. And all the sweat seems worth it!

Will there be a fourth Riddhima?
Jennifer: Nope. There won't be a fourth Riddhima. The viewers will get to enjoy seeing us as a couple for a long time to come (smiles).
rinxkashsujen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Champ i hope this person is lying and DMG is not ending this 15th!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I really hope tht, as i've really wanted a new season of DMG long time, really hope it's true. *crossing fingers*