Dill Mill Gaye

DMG new season starting from 15th september?!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

kash4life

IF-Rockerz

kash4life

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

This is NOTT confirmed news but this is from the the dill mill gayye blogspot website

someone went to the DMG sets and they said they found out that DMG current season shooting may be ending 15th september and the new interns will join afterwards

heres the link

credit: mithila

Im soooo confused we reallly need a tellybuz article tellling is what the hell is going on!!

EDIT: guys please dont get too stressed over this, I posted it to keep you guys updated but i dont even believe it completely myself! it makes no sense at all, at how they will end all the character tracks in 2 weeks! its totally impossible
so lets wait for an article  to tell us whats going on!

Edited by kash4life - 01 September 2009 at 3:37pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.-.nandini.-k_anjali12-Disha-maha_prakrtiChandani_Cnisha80KiShaholic.Wrackspurt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DMG new season starting from 15th september?!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

twisted_liz

IF-Rockerz

twisted_liz

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
oh god this is 2 scary
i dnt want this 2 happen:(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simranlovesksg-Nayab-

kanwal_07

kanwal_07

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
New season matlab??.........Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoldenPanda.

60 FIVE SHOTZ

IF-Rockerz

60 FIVE SHOTZ

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
plxxxx post the article

i dint get it

thnk u very much

BilliCat.

Sue101

IF-Stunnerz

Sue101

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Oh no..Not today yaarrrrrrrrrrrrr with all confusionsConfused

simranlovesksg

GoldenPanda.

IF-Rockerz

GoldenPanda.

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Oh god... I feel something bad is on it's way.. :( I don't get his whole "new season" thing. Does it mean that AR will be gone?? :((

simranlovesksg

kash4life

IF-Rockerz

kash4life

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

i really dont know whats going on either, i was told about this so I thought i'd share it with you guys

in the link i posted  there is a girl saying she went to the DMG sets and said this

mansi_08babes 7 said...

guys i had been on d sets of dmg yesterday n i headrd dat dmg ki shootin 15 sept ko last hogi n after dat new interns will cum so it means till sept snd dis season of dmg will end

also

as karan is bury 4 movies he is not able giv time 4 dmg so after 15 sept dmg will take a leap or sumthing like dat but characters will change dat us 4 sure

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenPanda.

Oh god... I feel something bad is on it's way.. :( I don't get his whole "new season" thing. Does it mean that AR will be gone?? :((

how much sense would that make coming just a couple of weeks after this was said >>>

Both of you are part of a show which has crossed the 400 episode mark. How does it feel to share the success?
Karan: Well it has been a beautiful journey so far. And I really, really hope that we as a team do all that it takes to reach the four digit mark, make it like a 1000 episode success. We have been through a lot of ups and downs but now that we have reached the 400th episode, all  sad things seem small and trivial, compared to this awesome moment of success. And all the sweat seems worth it!

Will there be a fourth Riddhima?
Jennifer: Nope. There won't be a fourth Riddhima. The viewers will get to enjoy seeing us as a couple for a long time to come (smiles).

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kskajenlover4ever..deepu..MrsMallikGroverBilliCat.Armaan_RajPayal25Rockstar_riajanu1610xXxSHAMILAxXxksg.caprigurlGene_NishaRubyLynnvaishiksg-Nayab-iTangled_25Sue101-Veena--Moni-oblivion..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top