*Mona's Innovation* [CLOSE]Requests. Pg.146 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
OMG mMOnz i looooooooooooooooooooooooooove ur galleri, so many KaSu siggies and srk-kajol, u just made my day.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!

And all KaSu WOWWWWWWWWWWW

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Mona's Innovation* [CLOSE]Requests. Pg.146 (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Pari

Hey My Bestest Buddy in the whole world........ Finally kisine sunali meri......I am sooo osooo soooo glad that you opened a galllery..... your works needs to be appriciated....... as a starter you are brilliant....amazing and mindblowing..... you know i used to be very horrible when i started......but you are at much higher level...... and i can see the improvements right here right now.......so god know what levels u'll reach.....

CONGRATULATIONS on ur first gallery..... wow.....awsome..... isn't it.....awww that was sooo sweet of you.....to give me credits....there was no need....but since you did.....it shows me how nice you are at heart....  and you do know how to appriciate some one when they helped you....... i am very touched...... and happy that me and my sis, my gretest inspiration in life were able to help you..... we will always try our best to help the ones who need help...... but seriously....that was like really sweet of you hun..... you know that's why you are special....and that's why u r my best friend..... I am glad to have u as my friend...........

My best wishes to you on this starting of a journey.... don't know what levels u'll be at tom... but i wish the best for you and just keep rocking..... gr8 to have you here.... once again CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU....LOVE YOU....Hug

Pari
OMG OMG OMGConfusedConfused...how can someone write so much....dont u understnad people might have trouble reading it.LOLLOLLOL..lol...but seriously hun thank so much for visiting my gal....really means alot.....do u want spankyAngryhow was the credit not needed...hun i always remmber the one who hepls me in anything and when it is time to give them creadit i dont back offBig smileBig smile....love u both...u both are the sweetest friends a person can have....and how dare u say that when u started u werent good hun like i always say u two are the best siggy maker on IF for me...and always will be....well thankc u somuch for ur comment.TongueTongueTongue..i m glad u liked my work or shouldi say our work afterall u also putted ur effort in teaching me step by step....thankc hun...u guys rock.....thankc once again.....love ya...Embarrassed
HeartMONA

sameera_12

IF-Rockerz

sameera_12

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Originally posted by sameera_12

Hey,
Congrats on your 1st gallery Mona!!!!!
All creations were just mind blowing....Keep making them....
And  i dont know u do or do no but if  take requests then i wana place a request....
I want u to make a KASH Golden moments siggi...with all the pics of your choice...but nothing written on it...
Thanks...

Love,
SameeraSmile

hey sam thankc u so much for ur comment..really appreciate it..it means alot tome....and about request i m closed at the moment...so will let u know when i will open the shop then u can request...and i dont want to be mean or anything but like it says in my rules that u have to provide pic for and request..so next time when i open it u can res and then post the pic and i will make it for u...thankc once again ur for comment..
HeartMONA

Its perfectly ok Mona....!!!!!Smile

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

OMG mMOnz i looooooooooooooooooooooooooove ur galleri, so many KaSu siggies and srk-kajol, u just made my day.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!

And all KaSu WOWWWWWWWWWWW
DIIIIIIIIISmileSmileSmilehi i m so glad u came to my shop..welcome..lol....thankc u so much di i m glad u like my work....ofcourse hun if a kasuins is not going to make kasu siggy then whos will it make????Big smileBig smileBig smilelol....seriously thankc u so much for ur comment..means alot to me...
HeartMONA

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Hey,
Congrats on your 1st gallery Mona!!!!!
All creations were just mind blowing....Keep making them....
And  i dont know u do or do no but if  take requests then i wana place a request....
I want u to make a KASH Golden moments siggi...with all the pics of your choice...but nothing written on it...
Thanks...

Love,
SameeraSmile

hey sam thankc u so much for ur comment..really appreciate it..it means alot tome....and about request i m closed at the moment...so will let u know when i will open the shop then u can request...and i dont want to be mean or anything but like it says in my rules that u have to provide pic for and request..so next time when i open it u can res and then post the pic and i will make it for u...thankc once again ur for comment..
HeartMONA

Its perfectly ok Mona....!!!!!Smile

will pm u when i open the shop and then u can post ur request....SmileSmile
HeartMONA

unnati72003

IF-Dazzler

unnati72003

DMG Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Mona....A vey very heartly Congratulation to you on ur gallery....Ur Creations rock as a starter.....and those Avis of Sallu are just amazing......Love Them.....keep up the great work....and you will reach to highest of it......sweetheart there was no need for the credit........but as now you have given it me.....i will just say you have touched my soul by this act of urs.....but my only wish is that you get lot of sucess in life.....wish you all the very best dear......Keep Shining....But i m glad i could help to start this new journey of urs.....i am always open to the needy ones......Big smileBig smileBig smile and u know that too well.....Tongue i m not gonna write a lot....as i m not a lot of writting person.....LOL
But in simple words Congrats on ur Gallery......Keep Rocking....

Love Ya

Unnati

Edited by unnati72003 - 01 September 2009 at 3:05pm

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unnati72003

Hey Mona....A vey very heartly Congratulation to you on ur gallery....Ur Creations rock as a starter.....and those Avis of Sallu are just amazing......Love Them.....keep up the great work....and you will reach to highest of it......sweetheart there was no need for the credit........but as now you have given it me.....i will just say you have touched my soul by this act of urs.....but my only wish is that you get lot of sucess in life.....wish you all the very best dear......Keep Shining....But i m glad i could help to start this new journey of urs.....i am always open to the needy ones......Big smileBig smileBig smile and u know that too well.....Tongue i m not gonna write a lot....as i m not a lot of writting person.....LOL
But in simple words Congrats on ur Gallery......Keep Rocking....

Love Ya

Unnati
well thanc god atlest u didnt write so much or elsei would have to read so much..lol....well thankc u so much for ur comment..it means alot tome...glad u like my work..it is all because of u two who helped me so much....thankc once again....and likei told pari the creadit was needed.....thankc....
HeartMONA

karishma23

IF-Rockerz

karishma23

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
hey mona
i m very happy for you
your creations are amazing....
they rock yaar
i love them so much....i m glad u opeend the ur shop
the right was at the right time
and i m sure ur creations will get hit