*Mona's Innovation* [CLOSE]Requests. Pg.146 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
love your gallery Mona.

Love it if you could make some AA stuff.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Mona's Innovation* [CLOSE]Requests. Pg.146 (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_12

Hey,
Congrats on your 1st gallery Mona!!!!!
All creations were just mind blowing....Keep making them....
And  i dont know u do or do no but if  take requests then i wana place a request....
I want u to make a KASH Golden moments siggi...with all the pics of your choice...but nothing written on it...
Thanks...

Love,
SameeraSmile

hey sam thankc u so much for ur comment..really appreciate it..it means alot tome....and about request i m closed at the moment...so will let u know when i will open the shop then u can request...and i dont want to be mean or anything but like it says in my rules that u have to provide pic for and request..so next time when i open it u can res and then post the pic and i will make it for u...thankc once again ur for comment..
HeartMONA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_12

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina1

love your gallery Mona.

Love it if you could make some AA stuff.
hey trina so glad u visited my gal...i m glad u liked my creaitons..thankc thankc....will surely make AA stuff specially for u....thankc 4 ur comment..if u want u can res ur request when i m open at the moment i m close so i will pm u when i m open...thankc..
HeartMONA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina_saras

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Thanks Mona.  :))

I never get enough people making A or AA sigs so that would be nice. 

fariarmaan

IF-Dazzler

fariarmaan

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
aweosmieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
mindblowingggggggggggggggggggggggg...... & at the end HATSSSS off to u........... love them alllllllllllllllllllllll......
they were alll greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt specially kasu oness cuzzzz i luv themmm lol.....
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSS....LOVE UR GALLERRYYYYYYY Hug

Angelic_Pari

IF-Rockerz

Angelic_Pari

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Hey My Bestest Buddy in the whole world........ Finally kisine sunali meri......I am sooo osooo soooo glad that you opened a galllery..... your works needs to be appriciated....... as a starter you are brilliant....amazing and mindblowing..... you know i used to be very horrible when i started......but you are at much higher level...... and i can see the improvements right here right now.......so god know what levels u'll reach.....

CONGRATULATIONS on ur first gallery..... wow.....awsome..... isn't it.....awww that was sooo sweet of you.....to give me credits....there was no need....but since you did.....it shows me how nice you are at heart....  and you do know how to appriciate some one when they helped you....... i am very touched...... and happy that me and my sis, my gretest inspiration in life were able to help you..... we will always try our best to help the ones who need help...... but seriously....that was like really sweet of you hun..... you know that's why you are special....and that's why u r my best friend..... I am glad to have u as my friend...........

My best wishes to you on this starting of a journey.... don't know what levels u'll be at tom... but i wish the best for you and just keep rocking..... gr8 to have you here.... once again CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU....LOVE YOU....Hug

Pari

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina1

Thanks Mona.  :))

I never get enough people making A or AA sigs so that would be nice. 

no prob tina anything for uSmile..
HeartMONA

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fari151776

aweosmieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
mindblowingggggggggggggggggggggggg...... & at the end HATSSSS off to u........... love them alllllllllllllllllllllll......
they were alll greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt specially kasu oness cuzzzz i luv themmm lol.....
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSS....LOVE UR GALLERRYYYYYYY Hug
hey hun thankc u so so so much for ur comment...really apprecaite it..glad u likemy work...same here love kasu....thankc once again..
HeartMONA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top