*Mona's Innovation* [CLOSE]Requests. Pg.146

Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Guys

Hi Guys, for the ones who dont know me, My Name is Mona and i just started making siggies so that's why my creations are not the best....My Friends told me to open a gallery , so here i am...Thanks to them for inspiring me and for commenting on my work...Love u guys...
I am Inspired by all the Amazing Siggy makers on IF..I Thank the ones who helped me... But i would like to give out a huge Thanks to my Two Best Buddies Unnati(Unnati72003) and Pari(Angelic_Pari)....Lets just put it this way that without these two there wont be any Mona Creation..These two have helped me from 0 to where i m right now..I really thank you both from the bottom of my heart....You two are the best helper around IF...I cant Thank u both enough so i Would like to Dedicate this Gallery to you both...Thank you guys Once again....LOVE U BOTH..
Since I am New to all this if i make any mistake please guys do forgive me considering me as a Starter....Thank You...
Also: If any of u feel that i m copying anyone's or your work then do let me know first...as i m have no intention on doing that
My Copyrights would be: [C]Mona/IF M/IF
Rules: 1. Do not Cut or claim my work as yours 2. Post Good Quality and Clear Picture not more then 4 to 5 3. Be patient with your Reqeust as my school is starting and i might be busy.. 4. You can use Feel Free Creations and not Request.. 5. Please follow all the IF Rules
Siggy Request Rules: 1. No more then 4 to 5 Pictures and provide Clear Pictures 2. Provide me with thev Text you want 3. I am not that good at making matching Icon or Avi so no Matching Icons and Avis 4. I dont take PM Request unlease it is Important

Avi Request Rules: 1. No more then 2 Avis 2. Please Provide only Youtube or Zshare Links 3. Let me know if you want ur request stack or not 4. I am new to Avi making so they are not that good..i m still learning so forgive my errors
Important: Since School is starting on the Sep 3rd i might be busy...and since this is my seniour year i have to pay more attention so forgive me for being late...and remember with school work and Gallery i will only take one Request per person..Hope u all understand...
Index: Request Open    Page-12 Requests Done  Page: 15 Update          Page-22 Update          Page-30 Request     Open Page-38 Request Done      Page-45 Request/Free to use  Page-50 Reqest/Free to use  Page-63  Important note      Page- 67 one siggy update     Page- 69 mayur/ragini         page-71 Small Update        Page- 83 Small update         Page- 89 Jay Sean             Page- 98 Kasu                Page- 105 & 107

[L]MONA  
Edited by .:.MONA.:. - 13 years ago

My Creations:

First try on avis:

Salman Khan

Stacked:

Sukirti Kandpal/Ridhima Gupta

KSG/Armaan Malik

AR/KASU

Atul/Pankit

Jennifer Winget/KAJEN

Abhi-Niki

ARJOHI

RM

MJHT

LNMDJ

Pulkit Samrat

lil Champs

Shahid Kapoor

Edward-Bella

For SARA

PM Requests

Hope u like them...Do Leave your comments...

❤️MONA
Edited by .:.MONA.:. - 14 years ago
woowww
love the texture..
g8 style of siggs..
love all stuff ...
supreme, elegant, stunning, marvellous, cool,
adorable, superb, beguiled and cutee cute creativity..
really have no words to best describe your work
allll creations r mindblowing..
really buddy hats off to you
keep sharing such a sweetoooo work with us ..
Allah bless u my sweety AMIN..
 keep rocking
🤗🤗🤗

senorita
MONAAAAAAAAA🤗:
im really glad you decided to open your own gall your work is AMAZING & GORGEOUS!
the way you text & texture + coloring PERFECT ; im fida over your suku & LNMDJ creations
+ OMG your avi's are GREAT
keep on making amazing stuff 😃 P.S what program do you use to make your avi's?
Originally posted by aisha_1992

woowww
love the texture..
g8 style of siggs..
love all stuff ...
supreme, elegant, stunning, marvellous, cool,
adorable, superb, beguiled and cutee cute creativity..
really have no words to best describe your work
allll creations r mindblowing..
really buddy hats off to you
keep sharing such a sweetoooo work with us ..
Allah bless u my sweety AMIN..
 keep rocking
🤗🤗🤗

senorita
hey seniorita thankc 4 ur comment...it really means alot to me..apreciate ur comments....glad u like my work...will surely share more of my creations as i make them.....thankc once again..
❤️MONA
Originally posted by -x0AsMa04-

MONAAAAAAAAA🤗:
im really glad you decided to open your own gall your work is AMAZING & GORGEOUS!
the way you text & texture + coloring PERFECT ; im fida over your suku & LNMDJ creations
+ OMG your avi's are GREAT
keep on making amazing stuff 😃 P.S what program do you use to make your avi's?
Hey yup i m also glad i opened it many people have been bugging me to open it....so here i m...well i m so glad u liked my creations.....hun ur comments means alot to me..thankc...glad u liked suku and LNMDj creations i love them too....well for avi i use animation shop 3...thaknc once again for ur comment..
❤️MONA
Hey,
Congrats on your 1st gallery Mona!!!!!
All creations were just mind blowing....Keep making them....
And  i dont know u do or do no but if  take requests then i wana place a request....
I want u to make a KASH Golden moments siggi...with all the pics of your choice...but nothing written on it...
Thanks...

Love,
Sameera😊

love your gallery Mona.

Love it if you could make some AA stuff.
Originally posted by sameera_12

Hey,
Congrats on your 1st gallery Mona!!!!!
All creations were just mind blowing....Keep making them....
And  i dont know u do or do no but if  take requests then i wana place a request....
I want u to make a KASH Golden moments siggi...with all the pics of your choice...but nothing written on it...
Thanks...

Love,
Sameera😊

hey sam thankc u so much for ur comment..really appreciate it..it means alot tome....and about request i m closed at the moment...so will let u know when i will open the shop then u can request...and i dont want to be mean or anything but like it says in my rules that u have to provide pic for and request..so next time when i open it u can res and then post the pic and i will make it for u...thankc once again ur for comment..
❤️MONA
Originally posted by trina1

love your gallery Mona.

Love it if you could make some AA stuff.
hey trina so glad u visited my gal...i m glad u liked my creaitons..thankc thankc....will surely make AA stuff specially for u....thankc 4 ur comment..if u want u can res ur request when i m open at the moment i m close so i will pm u when i m open...thankc..
❤️MONA