Rules & Announcements

India-Forums.com: What lies ahead of us? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 66

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
COOL! Esp the social networking features! Really looking forward to that!
Also the blogging...=D

For suggestions, I think there should be something which would allow us to chat...chatting thru PM is ...too time consuming...
Something like the chat box there is in Facebook at the bottom...tells u whos online n u can chat right there..I'd be AWEEESOMMEE if we get something that
And I've said this before, but can u PLZ make the search feature more efficient...right now, it doesn't help much...

Otherwise I'm loving the continuous additions to the forum Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-anon.Dew-dropbaz786helmetkavya.b268143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India-Forums.com: What lies ahead of us? (Page 3)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zee85

Zee85

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Blogging and integration with facebook seems like a good idea. SmileBig smileSmile

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carolinecj

Well if the plan is to sign in to I-F using orkut/google and stuuf

please keep in mind some of us maybe on orkut google yahoo and I-F

so when u are gettign that underway it would be nicer to see integration of accounts to one so there is no confusion from our side and urs as to MIDs and stuuf.

not sure if I made sense but thatw as the first thing that struck my mind

good luck!

As I have already said and I request again, I-F needs to improve on security features!

The My Posts button is giving access to everybody to snoop and stalk.. Could it be possible to control this to people in Friend list only or the person only.. some setting to incorporate this perhaps?

carolinecj

i agree 100% with u about IF having better security features Thumbs Up

i have similar suggestion all show related topics are okay to be public but can all member related topics be made private, also when a member is posting a topic can they have the option to make the topic public or private if private then it shud only be visible by the members buddy list

Edited by baz786 - 01 September 2009 at 7:57pm

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Vijay

can't wait for these features to be implemented

All the best Clap

Edited by vijay - 02 September 2009 at 2:17am

Vineeta92

IF-Dazzler

Vineeta92

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged
that integration with facebuk feature wud be awesome!

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 4:51am | IP Logged
The admin is right in saying you have responsibility towards your team, but sadly this seems only in words and not in deed. Every now and then the admins keep coming up with features to the site or sister sites, most of them dispensable... If rather the admins of the forum could have a little more empathy and concern for their Dev Team, their problems, their needs - it would be much more helpful for both them and for your site. Current attitude of the admins is just to blindly be living in their own sweet world with one busy adding things to the site blindly, while the other one is busy with TellyBuzz,  and turning a deaf ear to the Team that works day in and day out... I would still be awaiting the new features but am disppointed to have seen the regression in the DT of the forum over the past 3 years. It is the most ignored and taken for granted aspect of India Forums today. If the admin is really concerned about how to make the site grow as the title suggests, a little retrospection on this would probably go a long way in achieveing the same. PMs are ignored selectively, so heres hoping a general post will probably be read at least, acting or not acting is upto them.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayIshan.-Imu.M-Knowalot2anon.-Ravjot--Nadii--Gaganjot-baz786Aquarius18petticoattrina_saras

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Looking forward to Social Networking and Blogging Feature for Users !

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Wish all the best in all your ventures Vijay. :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top