Aap Ki Antara

1st sept-- Antra found fully...

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Aditya is running and running and running!!!!! Jeep is moving ahead and ahead!!! Continues for about 1 minute..  Aditya screams havaldar and Police man sees him running behind car and hearing name antra... So they are confused... and stops car aside.. aditya finally gets its reach!! And havladar asks who is he.. he ignores him and hods antra and hugs him.. but antra is irritated at him hugging her soo she pushes him away.. and Aditya says sorry to antra.. and promises him he will never loose her again.. and is about to leave and havldaar says "Lo aa gaye Papa" Aditya turns around and says i am his father and i so am taking her..Havldar says you said and i will believe you!!!! And asks himt o follow to police station but he tries to explain.. they snatch antra away and takes them all... to police station.....

Police Station:

Aditya is saying antra is his daughter and police man says whats the proofs.. and aditya says please believe me!!! She is my daughter he goes on and hugs her but she shruggs him off..... And police man notices this.. and claps😭 and He says if she is really ur daughter wehy doesn't she say ur name or call you papa... Adoitya explains to him she is autistci and that she won't speak!!!! and hence.. police man claps for making new stories.. and asks him top bring proof he is her father.. That is to bring bith certificate.. and Aditya replies i can't as on certificate her mom's name is written and not mine.. and Guy says soo call her mom.. to which aditya replies she is dead and police man is surprised... and soo refuses to give her to aditya.. and He says now tell me why ur name isn't on Birth certificate.. ??? and Aditya replies.. nothing..!!!!! Phone rings.... and its Vidya soo he is irritated and tells her he will call later but informs antra is found.. vidya is happy and says but poilce isn't handing over she is sad.. and before hanging up informs he is in borivali poilce station!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vidya goes in room and gets some paper...

Police Station:
Police still asking for proof.. and Vidya bangs in...Here are proofs!!!! and scold him a bit.. saying these are id cards of school... Police asks who is she.. Vidya says she is her mother!!!! and Aditya is shcoked!!!😲

Break.............................................................................

Police man again claps.. and says this is the case!!He asks adi what he does and adi replies am manger in bank and poilce suggests to quite that job as he can write good stories for movies!!!!! He goes through Paper and says he cannot accept these  proofs as their are simply paper of private schools and these are just adotiopn papers.. Bidya asks why does private school people give false info.. and police says they want some proofs of governtment itself.. and asks them to kake antra call Aditya papa.. or let them send her to asylum.. and Aditya oes to antra and begs her to cal him papa once and begs and pleads her but she does not.. and police is getting happier ... and says great job Mr. Aditya verma.. hearing his name.. Antra gives his detials repetedly.. Aditya Verma, 31st July 1975.. and his number... All are happy... and Police man is shcoked he gets up and stares.. aditya hands him driving licence to confirm date of boirth and asks him to call on number repeated by her.. and its successfull.. Polic e man ahnds antra to aditya.. and all are happy.. aditya hugs her.. and cries and vidya watches all this!!!!

Break..........................................................................................

Both comes in rickshaw.. climbs up and opens door to find it deorated for welcomening back antra.. and Aditya and Vidya are happy and Antra is stunned emotiionesless.. Ballon is burst and Billu, Abhi and Mr. Gupta comes in and express their happiness on finding back antra and due to zid of kids for welcome back party we triesd to do as musch as we can and adotya appreciates his efforts!!! Abhishek tells antra he missed her and says now he wil never let her get lost!!!!!! and he will alaways hold her hand tight when they go outsiode and shows this tight~!!!!! and Hugs her kisses her.. all are happy to see this!!!!!😳 Antra stares...

Precap: Vidya -Adi.. fight topic is unimportant and same old type!!!

Edited by shahsb_26 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
oh sweet heavens finally!!!thank god
im just soo happy!!!our lil angel is back in her home where she belongs with papa mama n abhi!!
!thanx 4 the awesome update:)Edited by princessunara - 14 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Heavens and Antara was found...was upset during this entire lost trk...

Thx Sejal
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
finally antara is back
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AM JUST SOO HAPPY!!!

ANTARA IS FOUND!!!

spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update. Finally shez found. And Abhi makes a perfect end. :)

cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot
Thank God Antara was found
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea!!! she is found!!!!! 😊😊
foreveryoung9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail