Written Update : Case of Baby Killer

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
A lady touches beat curtain.. then does make up... okies its a man.. nt a lady... and then he wears a burkha and takes a knife under his arm and go..

in a shopping mall.. there is a guy blind.. smelling tomatoes and says why are oranges smelling of tomatoes.. a man besides tells these arent oranges and then shows the way to oranges..
at the counter.. there is huge que at the cashier.. a deaf man is there standing.. then a dumb man comes and explains...

that burkha wala is also there and a gal with a very small baby is running and the burkha wala follows...  the mum is scared.. then the deaf man passes by and she calls the deaf man bt he doesnt listen... then she approaches him and tells him that he should take care of her for a while and she will be back in 2 mins.. the man was so busy with the baby that doesnt see the lady go...

then the deaf man calls the blind man Ram.. Ram comes and says why have u put baby powder and Shyam the deaf man explains.. Shyam tells that the lady was scared... they say they will ask ghanshyam...

the dumb man sees the burkha wala injure the mum with knife... the burkha wala goes after Ghanshyam and the lady runs.. then Ghanshyam runs and gets his frnds and explains it all to them.. now they are worried abt the baby and the lady... Ram makes a connection that the mum is the one injured as both were scared.. and then he asks to call CID...

CID comes... the manager tells abt the disablities of the people.. ACP laughs that the 3 ppl are defective... then the 3 narrate their tales... Ghanshyam shows them the blood.. Ghanshyam says he didnt see the murder... only the lady getting unjured... Abhi says that the burkha wali took the other lady or their is a chase.. Daya says that someone must have seen... a man tells that the injured lady was running out and she hit him.. she hired a taxi and there was no one who saw Burkhe wali...

Manager asks what abt the baby.. and ACP says that they will take care. ABhi is asked to take care of the baby... ABhi and Daya go shopping for diappers.. and they dnt knw the diappers.. and thats hillarious... and they buy toys... a very cute tweety.. Daya says that the baby shouldnt be worried.. after all he's CID's guest..

ACP is talking on phn and enters... and the whole thing is in mess.. Freddie is so worried... as the baby is crying... Freddie used ACP's hanky is diappers... just then Abhi and Daya get the baby stuff... and then they need to change diappers bt they are all reluctant.. so ACP says if u dnt help then u all are fired... and then with really great difiiculty the baby sleeps and just then Dr Niyati comes and says have u packed the baby.. for they tied the diapper with tape.. and Niyati wants to change it bt Daya says that it took them an hour to tie it.. then Niyati asks if the baby was crying and they say yes.. then she shows a mark of injection and so they can find the mum.. ACP sees the mark and the baby does urine..
well then they decide to go and search the clinics..

Daya and Freddie call taxis and spray them.. to find blood... the taxi ppl are worried abt the sprays and go and talk to ACP.. ACP is there with the baby...
Meanwhile Abhi goes to find the clinics...

Daya finds the taxi.. the driver comes forward scared... he tells he is innocent.. he just drove the lady... he told that he was scared as not to get caught.. Daya scolds him.. he dropped the lady in Malad CVS ka office.. she asked him to wait for 2 mins bt he waited for long bt she didnt come out...
So the driver went in.. the receptionist tells that the lady went.. the driver says he was waiting the whole time.. bt the receptionist doesnt help... so the driver goes away...

ACP and Daya go there... receptionist says why did u call the CID to the driver?? Driver says that the lady didnt go.. receptionist says that the lady came to meet the boss as boss was busy so she went away.. ACP goes to meet the boss.. the lady tried to stop.. bt no help... ACP listens and then asks to break the door.. the boss was on floor.. Receptionist is scared.. she tells that a lady came to meet the boss in burkha..
ACP is angry.. and receptionist said that the boss's gf comes in burkha so she allowed the burkhe wali..

Daya says that the bukha wali knew Kushal (boss)... ACP asks him to take Kushal immidiately..

Abhi takes the baby's pic to doctors.. the doc says that he is a cute baby and he remembers seeing the baby... then baby finds the baby is Karan, son of Geetanjali and also gives the address..
Abhi goes there bt watchman stops him and says that Geetanjali was found on the road injured.. and the call came to neighbours.. she doesnt have a hubby.. he died 4 months back..
Abhi goes to the hospital.. the receptionist tells that the lady is in the ICU... Abhi goes there.. he was being stopped still he does.. the doc comes out and tells she was injured and will take time to get stable.. and shouldnt be disturbed...

Daya and ACP too come here and find Abhi.. Abhi tells them the things.. Daya tell Abhi abt their talks.. and Kushal gains concious.. ACP asks Abhi to click a pic of Geetanjali and then come to Kushal.. Kushal says he is fine.. ACP introduces himself..
and then asks him... Kushal says he doesnt knw the burkhe wali.. Kushal says he too thought she was his gf but it wasnt so.. they didnt talk for 5 mins either.. Kushal tells that he was talking to receptionist on phn when she came.. and then she closed the door and takes the show piece and hits Kushal as soon as he puts the phone down..
Kushal says she cant be his gf.. Daya shows Geetanjali's pic and Kushal knew her... Kushal doesnt answer how he knew Geetanjali.. bt is worried.. later tells that Aakash, Geetanjali's hubby and Kushal were frnds...
ACP says if Geetanjali hadnt met Kushal for long then why did she nt go to Police bt to Kushal? Kushal tells that Geetanjali is bride into a big family of Sangla bt they were scared of Sangla and for Aakash had a fight at home so they came here..

ACP has the baby and Freddie gets toys.. ABhi is also there.. ACP says what could the burkhe wali have against the 2.. Daya comes and tells abt Sangla.. and the zamindar (dad) died... and left alot of property and the waaris / heir is the small baby with a very big name in ACP's hands.. ACP asks to take the baby to a baby ward and so there should be as many kids around them as possible.. Freddie is asked to guard... the chacha is also in town.. a model.. and will get all teh money if the kid dies...

Daya and ACP go to gym and meet the chacha.. the man says u frm Police as soon as they hear Sangla... Abhi accuses him of trying to kill the baby.. the man says why should he be in a place like Sangla.. he says u dnt knw the place.. dead city.. jus some monuments.. he is happy here... then why should he go there and then he asks them to go...

he runs to the changing room and calls and says that they all did something wrong.. he is scolding someone and just then Daya comes... then Daya holds him by neck.. and asks who is Jaggi the dude he talked to on the phone.. Daya raises a fist and then he tells that they deal in drugs and says that he didnt kill Geetanjali bt it can be Rushali.. a gal who got engaged to Aakash bt Aaskash decided to marry Geetanjali and so Rushali was hurt...
ACP says it has to be Rushali... and they should go to the office...

Daya, Abhi and ACP are there revising the whole thing... and there was something wrong with position where Kushal fell.. ACP says that he cant fall there plus the vase is at its place so with what was Kushal hurt.. I mean there was another vase nearby...
Daya finds a burkha and a letter along... 2 letters...

letter frm Kushal's sister.. RUSHALI... Inder (brother) had told abt Rushali... so Rushali and Kushal are together.. so Geetanjali and the baby are in danger.. they call Freddie.. Freddie chks them...
and just then a lady enters.. she hits Freddie... Kushal is nt on his bed.. and the lady who can be clearly seen as Kushal.. goes to see the baby.. the sister is there bt she goes for a moment.. and Kushal laughs...

Kushal looks horrible as a gal.. well he enters.. and the baby is crying and standing in the jhoola... and Kushal sees the baby.. and takes a folded cloth to kill the baby and he reaches for the baby bt just then someone pushes her... and Abhi comes.. he points gun at him. and says Rushali.. bt its Kushal.. tada.. Abhi is shocked.. and he slaps him hard...

In the bureau.. Kushal speaks in a gal voice and accuses Geetanjali.. ACP shakes Kushal and says that Rushali is dead... Kushal speaks in gal voice and says that Rushali just killed herself bt she is here to take revenge.. Geetanjali is scared.. and then Kushal becomes normal while crying.. ACP says he needs a pschychatrist and takes Kushal.. Kushal doesnt remember anything.. while being taken he tells that Rushali is alive...

ACP says if Kushal and Rushali are the same then who hurt Kushal? Geetanjali says she.. she said that she went to take help bt found that Kushal is the one.. she saw him change.. and she was abt to go but Kushal saw her and asked her where is Karan bt she hit him and ran away...

Geetanjali says that she is alive for she hit Kushal.. and she also says that she would want Karan to grow upto be like them.. then Freddie says if the baby every remembered him.. then she should call him.. as the baby likes him.. everyone first stares him... and then laugh
hehe just saw itπŸ˜ƒ aap itni jaldipost kaise karte ho Dii? πŸ˜• thanxxx
Awww.. Thankyou for update Shruti. Would love to watch the video.
Well.. I keep writing while seeing.. and all I need to do is post.. so thats kinda easy... :P

I hope vids are put too so u can actually watch the gr8 epis
πŸ˜† the way they put the diaper on the baby πŸ˜†
I knw.. they packed the baby literally
ya! n Dr. Niyati. I liked the way she told Daya "wo to mujhe dikh hi raha hai k aapne kitni mehnat kii hai" πŸ˜† n "ye aapne diaper baandha hai ya parcel? " πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

ya! n Dr. Niyati. I liked the way she told Daya "wo to mujhe dikh hi raha hai k aapne kitni mehnat kii hai" πŸ˜† n "ye aapne diaper baandha hai ya parcel? " πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 I think this reminds me I might've seen this episode once, somewhere!! I remember this scene now. Man it cracks me up..🀣
I have definitely seen it... I have seen all the 3 epis that have come till date... I  could tell what next.. so I have seen them
hey can u upload dis video (cid-case of baby killer )plz......................if  any1z  gt it!!!!!!!!!