Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

OMG ALL MY PREDICTIONS>

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Fatima..

Fatima..

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Oh my my. I still cannot believe that all my predictions came true for yesterdays episode. I made a topic naming PREDICTIONS FOR MONDAY AND TUESDAY.  And in that I wrote whatever i thought would happen in Mondays episode. I also wrote that I knew that Akshara would change back to her Lahenga from that Night gown. And all that happened. I was so write hahhhha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG ALL MY PREDICTIONS>" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top