Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao!

Custom made Bicycle for our Dearest Aakash (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pksanammagicalmelodymcm226desicrowd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Custom made Bicycle for our Dearest Aakash (Page 5)" in Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

immunoblot

IF-Rockerz

immunoblot

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by mcm226

aa haaa shopping.........good good...........go n enjoy ur shoppingTongueEmbarrassed............waise koi baby shop ho to dekh lena chhote munne ke liye aur kya-kya order kiya jaa sakta haiEmbarrassedLOLLOL

LOL.. there is a Toys R Us by my house.. but they normally ask.. "how old is the baby".. and watch me say "36"..ROFL..ROFL..  you think they'll kick me out of the store..Ermm
Take a video clip of the baby... they'll understand... LOLLOLLOL

Veritasmagicalmelodypksanammcm226

mcm226

IF-Sizzlerz

mcm226

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

aa haaa shopping.........good good...........go n enjoy ur shoppingTongueEmbarrassed............waise koi baby shop ho to dekh lena chhote munne ke liye aur kya-kya order kiya jaa sakta haiEmbarrassedLOLLOL

LOL.. there is a Toys R Us by my house.. but they normally ask.. "how old is the baby".. and watch me say "36"..ROFL..ROFL..  you think they'll kick me out of the store..Ermm
arre to keh dena ek 3 yrs ka hai n dusra 6 yrs ka...........................36.........kehna 3 and 6,phir koi kuch nahi kahegaCool..........anyways go n enjoy shopping...bye.........waise maine bhi 2 weeks se shopping nahi kari hai but lag aise raha hai ke zamana beet gaya hai last shopping kiye huweLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pksanamimmunoblot

Veritas

IF-Dazzler

Veritas

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by immunoblot

<br><br><font color="#ff0099"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">LOL.. there is a Toys R Us by my house.. but they normally ask.. "how old is the baby".. and watch me say "36"..ROFL..ROFL.. you think they'll kick me out of the store..Ermm</font></font><br>
Take a video clip of the baby... they'll understand... LOLLOLLOL<br>

They will probably give a pacifier...

RainbowWarriorpksanamimmunoblotpallavi25

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
*Viewbie's Note*

Topic has nothing to do with the show except to bash Akash.

Topic Closed.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top