31st Aug - 4th Sept Friday posted - page 4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates anjali..

ilavanji.. sick lady.. Subbu and family should say we will pawn the parambarai nagai and then ila wil get an heart attack LOL

How cum collector is yet not nformed?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "31st Aug - 4th Sept Friday posted - page 4 (Page 3)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumikrish

Groupbie

sumikrish

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged
thanks Approvenice update ummaah........

anjkhoney

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

thanks laksh
i hope ayya doesn't die, then there would be no one there for subbu and daughters.
I am sure he won't....coz if he does then his 2 sons will be the rulers...with an irritable Illa as their advisor...!!Angry Vijaya kumar is holding a leading role...besides they won't want  both his wives to play widows.Big smile

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates anjali..

ilavanji.. sick lady.. Subbu and family should say we will pawn the parambarai nagai and then ila wil get an heart attack LOLHow cum collector is yet not nformed?
Illavanji is capable of saying that Ganga and family switched the jewellery just to put the blame on her. I think Subbu and Ganga shd not adhere to Illa's commands....they shd just walk to Ayyah as they are his wife/daughter respectively. Who is Illa to dictate terms???Angry 

Most of the time this Ganga is having kollukattais in her mouth esp. when Illa puts her devious plans into action....for God's sake ...wake up Ganga..!!Shocked Collector sir will come... slowly but surely..!!Clap

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks all of you for the updates.  I really appreciate you taking time to do the updates.

Even though this serial is about two wives(Which I hate it), I like Seema's(Nachiya) acting. She is doing the role very well. I think Ramya.k is struck between all major actors - Seema, Manju and Vijay Kumar. As some one said soon she will have to wake up.

Ila is very much irritating with Manga.

smlaksh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thanks Anj .. Ilavanji Dead .. Wish Natchiya or Collector helps Ganga's  ...

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Janu

Thanks for the update, honey

Thanks goodness,,, subbu still have nachiar's support.... otherwise.... illa will destroy them in no time....
Yes I agree with you Janu....otherwise subbu and her girls will never be able to survive amongst the rogues there....Smile Nachiari is a strong pillar for Subbu's family to lean on....Ganga has to marry the Collector. That sly woman Illa would rather have Ganga marry her bro  than marrying Collector - she doesn't want Ganga to experience any comfort esp as a wife of a Collector and the package that comes with it. I wish Natchiar uses her head properly - she knows Illa is a trouble maker yet takes her along with her when there is any discussion taking place regarding Ganga's marriage. This gives room for Illa to plan further disastrous schemes -  Mangga is a pain in the neck teaming up with Illa..she shd be destroyed first...Angry

Edited by Sue Nair - 05 September 2009 at 6:07pm

nithyamkv

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

thanks sri and anjali!
ergh, ilavanji makes me sick. naatchiya should just chase her out of the house
Natchiyar shd chase both Illa and her hubby out. They shd start living on their own...coz if the 2nd son's wife comes in there is going to be more problem in the future. Illa is living comfortably as the only a DIL now but knowing her filthy habit and character the future 2nd DIL will not be spared of her tortures too.I think Natchiya is too lenient with Illa just coz she happens to be her bro's daughter...when Natchiyar ever going to flare up?.!! Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top