31st Aug - 4th Sept Friday posted - page 4 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Thank you everyone for the wonderful support๐Ÿค— .. Here after for some weeks I'll be doing the Monday updates as well๐Ÿ˜Š..

Kadavule, I knew Ilavanji was a negative character but is she so selfish?

Ippidiyum iruppangala? Will her husband support her decision or will he feel for his Ayya's state?

Oru vela, andha Parambara Naga issue velila varumo?๐Ÿ˜•

Wait panni paakka thaan venum..

Thank you once again๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
Thanks da Anj, laksh sis and Sri for the updates๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

No comments about the two wife matter and how well they both get along but as long as the first and 2nd wife is happy, i guess i dont bother about their relation. '

Man, how low can Ila sinks ? Such a cheap lady, she only want the money as she thinks she owns it...i hope she will one day will lose everything and land up in streets๐Ÿ˜ก if the first wifes kids was mad at their dad for marrying another woman, their anger will be justified but yukes...they are axting cheap for the moneys sake and will go any extreme to get it๐Ÿคข 

thanks sri and anjali!
ergh, ilavanji makes me sick. naatchiya should just chase her out of the house
Thanks for the update, honey

Thanks goodness,,, subbu still have nachiar's support.... otherwise.... illa will destroy them in no time....
Thank you for the update Kudz honey, Laksh sis, and Sri ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

haiyooo intha Ilavanjani rombha thaan aaduraa ....  already waiting for the day to see her ..  
Thanks for the updates anjali..

ilavanji.. sick lady.. Subbu and family should say we will pawn the parambarai nagai and then ila wil get an heart attack ๐Ÿ˜†

How cum collector is yet not nformed?
thanks nice update ummaah........
Originally posted by brinny_g

thanks laksh
i hope ayya doesn't die, then there would be no one there for subbu and daughters.
I am sure he won't....coz if he does then his 2 sons will be the rulers...with an irritable Illa as their advisor...!!๐Ÿ˜ก Vijaya kumar is holding a leading role...besides they won't want  both his wives to play widows.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates anjali..

ilavanji.. sick lady.. Subbu and family should say we will pawn the parambarai nagai and then ila wil get an heart attack ๐Ÿ˜†How cum collector is yet not nformed?
Illavanji is capable of saying that Ganga and family switched the jewellery just to put the blame on her. I think Subbu and Ganga shd not adhere to Illa's commands....they shd just walk to Ayyah as they are his wife/daughter respectively. Who is Illa to dictate terms???๐Ÿ˜ก 

Most of the time this Ganga is having kollukattais in her mouth esp. when Illa puts her devious plans into action....for God's sake ...wake up Ganga..!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Collector sir will come... slowly but surely..!!๐Ÿ‘
Thanks all of you for the updates.  I really appreciate you taking time to do the updates.

Even though this serial is about two wives(Which I hate it), I like Seema's(Nachiya) acting. She is doing the role very well. I think Ramya.k is struck between all major actors - Seema, Manju and Vijay Kumar. As some one said soon she will have to wake up.

Ila is very much irritating with Manga.