31st Aug - 4th Sept Friday posted - page 4

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Anjali.. πŸ‘

Poor Ayya.. 😭

When I saw friday's episode I felt ramya krishnan is pregnant in real life..  😳😳
kuttyponnu thumbnail
how can any man who has been married twice be glorified and i find it so difficult to believe that the two women can get along so well. πŸ˜•
I find the characters either wicked or diabetically sweet irritating
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks anjali!
mutharasi has no brains! how can she think she can win if her son is in jail
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj ...

So many ppl against Ganga .. And they doesn't want her to lead a happy life .. Cheap attitude 😑 ...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks laksh..

Poor Ayya.. 😭
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks laksh
i hope ayya doesn't die, then there would be no one there for subbu and daughters.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Cannot understand how a man with two wives can ever be glorified and respected.
How can any wife accept the second wife be so nice 😑
Cannot blame the sons if they detest the second wife and her children - though the kind of cruelty they indulge may be too much. But it is the only way they can show Ganga as the thangam

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttyponnu

how can any man who has been married twice be glorified and i find it so difficult to believe that the two women can get along so well. πŸ˜•

I find the characters either wicked or diabetically sweet irritating

So many things happen in this world - some things that takes place can be quite unbelievable too.  During my primary school days my classmate often tells me that she has got 2 mothers - she always praises both her mothers. Whenever I go over to her place I see both the mothers treating all the children equally with love and care so much so you won't know who is their real mother. I also noticed that both the ladies never showed any indifference or hatred towards one another. ( it spared the father alot of headaches)πŸ˜†They all live happily under one roof and all children addressing both the ladies as "mother". Much later when one of the ladies died after a short illness the other was crying hysterically that ppl had to hold her back during the funeral - its only then I knew that it was the 2nd wife who had passed away - my fren's mother.😭
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri ... Ila was the one who tuned Muththarasi to lodge a complaint against Ayya .. Now she acts all goody goody in hospital .. She is a chameleon 😑 ... Natchiyar trusts her bro , Kulasekaran 😲 ... He has it on the day she finds out abt him ..