Is defending akashh so wrong - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: sunandshine

Dont compare yourself with Perfangel..when she debates she talks sense๐Ÿ˜ƒ and thats why no matter howmuch you shout over your voice, she will be the real Akash fan for us.

:-)
Edited by t2004sachin - 14 years ago
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: t2004sachin

Don't  talk to me at least about sense.. if u want to know what does really means sense, then u can see my other posts..

Sachin--that was not for you. I think it was Stud who mentioned about Perfangel and notyou.and he has already replied.
stud_akshay thumbnail

Don't  talk to me at least about sense.. if u want to know what does really means sense, then u can see my other posts..

same can b said of us too its all relative dear..sabko apney posts sabsey akkal mand lagtey hain..thank you.
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sweety just take al this very lightly..  aure u must luv akash alot but the fact is that akash has done some wrong things in the jungle.. like abusing the girls.. i dont know how u can defend him for that...

but yess i do understand that if u luv him soo much then all this must be hurting u...

no one can tell u to be quiet... as u can tell no one to be quiet...
its a matter of different ppl wid different opinions....
Edited by yokosona - 14 years ago
stud_akshay thumbnail
Originally posted by: yokosona

sweety just take al this very lightly..  aure u must luv akash alot but the fact is that akash has done some wrong things in the jungle.. like abusing the girls.. i dont know how u can defend him for that...

but yess i do understand that if u luv him soo much then all this must be hurting u...

no one can tell u to be quiet... as u can tell no one to be quiet...
its a matter of different ppl wid different opinions....

thansk for this.well said..very sweet of you..u have put things in a sensible,sensitive and sweet way..
goody thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stud_akshay

I eneter today ..and unable to bear all the 200 bashing  akashh posts..i post six defending posts..stand at my front..defending  like a soldier all alone.. alone.. and people are singling me out fopr punishment...is defending ur favrite star so wrong
 Just because the forum is dominated by akashh haters and bashers..i will be silenced..only cos i fought for akash..am i so  wrong that i should be pushed out for defending my favrite star.
  While all this while unchecked akahh bashing is on and on and on.

Unchecked akashh bashing has been going on for long,if i call that wrong..that becomes a wrong in itself..well let the ethic value be decided by the authority above..thanks.

Hi Stud_akshay,

Could you kindly give me one reason for you to like Akash? I understand that you have every right to like or dislike any one and everyone has a right to speak. I am neither trying to make offensive remarks about anyone nor defend any other contestant but I think how Akash reacts to evey little thing or speaks so rudely to everyone is not what a human being should do. He is in a real need to see a counsellor for anger management. When my six year old son watches this show with me, even this little guy says," mom, this guy needs to learn how to speak". He also wonders why Akash is so rude and upset with everyone all the time. You have every right to like him but I was just so curious to know the reason behind it. I  personally don't see any reason anyone can like this rude guy.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Are yaar why start a post being defensive...this forum is for discussion so if you like Akash put your points forward as to why you like him and if we think we don't agree to it we will discuss on it...Members who don't like Akash have given their views as to why they don't prefer or like him...and Akash has given enough proof of it on the show so agar discuss karna hai then be ready for criticism too...peace...

goody thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Are yaar why start a post being defensive...this forum is for discussion so if you like Akash put your points forward as to why you like him and if we think we don't agree to it we will discuss on it...Members who don't like Akash have given their views as to why they don't prefer or like him...and Akash has given enough proof of it on the show so agar discuss karna hai then be ready for criticism too...peace...

Very well said! I totally agree with 'desicrowd'. No one is trying to bash anyone...this is a discussion forum and we are just discussing.
shantatai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh, Big B,,,,,, wrong is wrong.... by saying thousand times wrong can't be right.. whether u open 1 thread or 100 threads.. u will always find urself alone...

no he is not alone....akash's fans are huge ....but your languge about him make us disgusted  to just replay you......uffffffffffff

Mistyy thumbnail

akash has haters for reasons, i never careed for him much before the show...but after watching all his dramas..i truely DISLIKE him.

I personally don't understand how anyone can approve this kind of behavior, so of course if u r in favor with him...people are going to speak out. You have ur opinion, and we have ours. Everyone is entitled to have one, right?๐Ÿ˜‰

As for all these newbies with new ID's in last week of show, just have to say ..it aint gonaa change anyone's mind about him. He has done enough demage for a quite a long time.
Edited by freakyy - 14 years ago