Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Seene main dil...dil main dharkan...

wowwwww That was one of my favourite scene  '' Oo Dilo jana, teri Tamanna.. Haar saans ko'''😳😳😳 Both were looking ahhhhhhhhπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
^ Besides, it was their own song...sort of like IN's own property. The film 'Koi Aapsa Hai' did not do well in the box office, thus no one really noticed the actual actors who played the song. Seene main dil had become synonymous with IN.
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
huhh...its diffcult to choose...i would say Seene Main Dil....
bcoz it was while seeing the song on AK...tht made watch this whole serial...its damn my one of fav show and Iqbal & Neha shares an aweome chemistry..and hpe to see them share the screen 2gether again
Does anyone have that video where Angad and Kripa dance Seene Main Dil, just before Prithvi kills Josh, and just after their misunderstanding is over?
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Does anyone have that video where Angad and Kripa dance Seene Main Dil, just before Prithvi kills Josh, and just after their misunderstanding is over?<br>

Watch the first part of this VM with that song.....it has the scene u want to see : πŸ˜ƒ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRuU8cMZG-U

pallavi
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karoni

Pal Pal dil ke pass......

Yeah That scene was mindblowing.. Angad was teasing Kripa.. and when he was singing that line '' pal pal dil ki pass'  showing he was saying this line to Misti But actually he was singing this song for Kripa.. A cute  romantic scene😳😳
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i wud say is pyar ko main kya naam doon...cos thts the first song they both performed on... Angad's expressions wen Kripa comes onto stage were jus amazing!!! i miss AK sooo much
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i love d song iss pyaar ko mein kya naam doo......oh my god..........i miss kyph 😭
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i wud say is pyar ko main kya naam doon...cos thts the first song they both performed on... Angad's expressions wen Kripa comes onto stage were jus amazing!!! i miss AK sooo much

agreed to u...........i still remember that scene.its very cute 😍