Fan Fictions

MayurFF: MP3- Updated NOTE PAGE 8 (14/09/09) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

ShwePoo

IF-Rockerz

ShwePoo

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
very nice start...plzz pm me when u continue...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MayurFF: MP3- Updated NOTE PAGE 8 (14/09/09) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
woww..........i wud like to read more..plzzzzzzz add me to ur pm list dear...Big smile

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 3:18am | IP Logged
hey awesome start...count me in the pm list..

maloo19

Goldie

maloo19

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 5:13am | IP Logged

sounds interesting  ..... plz pm me

tingtingteeding

IF-Sizzlerz

tingtingteeding

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 5:52am | IP Logged
sounds good
add me to your pm list

cutegurl224

cutegurl224

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Ok people...
thanks for the comments...
heres part 2!

Dear Diary,

Today had to be the weirdest first day ever.

Its barely been like 3 days since me and Gunjan came to Mumbai from Morena but I miss home already.

When I woke up this morning I was so worried about not being able to fit in and stuff. And to top it all of Uday Bhaiya scared me more by telling me that some of our teachers are very strict. I mean you know me, I read books its not that….But studies and me don't go together at all…

On reaching college I was a bit lost. At least Dia was sweet enough to drop me to my class…

When I entered everyone was staring at me for some reason….everyone except 1 guy who was sitting alone and was absorbed in a book.

Since he was sitting alone and there was no other empty seat in the class I went up to him and in a very nervous voice said,

"Excuse Me….Can I sit here?"

On hearing me speak he looked up at me and I found myself lost in a pair of rather attractive dark brown eyes.

"Ok….but please don't talk to me in between class as it disturbs me ok…" he replied a bit rudely breaking my trance.

I was a little taken aback but didn't comment on his rudeness.

Just then Deodhar Sir entered class and recognized me as 'the new student'. He was kind enough to tell me that since I had joined in the middle of the semester, I would have to take the notes of the previous lecture. His next words were a bit of a shock to me…

"Oh I see you're sitting next to Mayank Sharma, the topper of Excel College. Good….He can help you with all the work that you have missed.

And Mayank, I want you to help Nupur in covering up all that she has missed by lending her your notes."….he said to mine and even Mayank's disbelief.

Just then bell rang signaling the end of the class, I turned to Mayank and said "Umm Could you please get your notes for me tomorrow as I it would be better if I finished everything as soon as possible?"

He looked at me with attitude and said "Yeah Ok….But I need them back in 1 day…."

His voice was very very rude this time and full of arrogance. I really hate people who think that just because they're smart they're superior to everyone else. I really hated this guy but I really needed the notes and from the looks he was giving me I guessed that he hated me too.

The rest of my day was pretty uneventful. On returning home I told Gunjan what had happened and she told me not to pay any attention to him.

I think next time I'll just try and ignore him

Well tomorrow is another day. Lets see what's in store for me tomorrow.

Good night =D

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aiza-ranjana_cranbir_lekhaAMMY LUVS RIDZlove.mayurartiSobtiObsession~*mishu*~Shafoo-afsha-Nikki_Titli

cutegurl224

cutegurl224

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I hope you all like it...!

I'll update again maybe tomorrow or later this week...

Thanks =D =D Big smile

mjht_fan

mjht_fan

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
really nice job
and thanx 4 the pm
wow maynak is really arrogant

Post Reply New Post

Go to top