Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Daya to teach Garba free of cost !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Hehehehe today's episode was really funny one. Daya was all set to handle Jethalal's business. She came in the shop and told the customers to take the TV at half cost and pay the remaining amount afterwards. That was really funny, when she told the customers that she could teach them garba for free. But Nattu kaka's business  mind thought of a scheme that Daya will teach garba only on shopping of 10,000 and above LOL The episode was really nice.

BTW when they showed randeep hooda first i was surprised who he was and then came to know that he was a Bollywood actor. LOLLOLLOL
And then Daya teaching garba to those 2 ladies was really hilarious and Nattu kaka also doing garba was funny to watch

Edited by ishan.k - 31 August 2009 at 11:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daya to teach Garba free of cost !!!" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

I loved today's episode hehe daya was at the store and it was funny to watch her teach garba and see natu kaka do garba as well overall it was a fun episode.

ROFL You don't know who Randeep hooda is lol trust me i didn't know who he was until we went to a grocery store and saw his new movie love kichidi or something lol and saw him today on the show LOL

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 1:54am | IP Logged
So true...Daya the new business woman of Gokuldham....well lovely eppisode....and natukaka.....thanks to him Jetha's business is going to achive a very good target with Daya's Dandiya Knowledge....aur mujhe lagta hia due to this scheme they are going to get good business.....and u r so true natukaka also start dancing......and those two girls were funny too......

and about Randip Huda when he came on the show i was like Confused becoz he doesnt look like a bollywood star at all..... and as u guys dont know who is he same goes with me too...... and these days many bollywood ppl are coming on show to do publicity for there movie....pahele that satish kausik aaye the during GokulDham ki anniversary par.....then randip huda and soon we'll see Shreyas..... so looks like this show is much more famous...... and we'll make this forum famous too kyun guys......Big smile

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

I loved today's episode hehe daya was at the store and it was funny to watch her teach garba and see natu kaka do garba as well overall it was a fun episode.

ROFL You don't know who Randeep hooda is lol trust me i didn't know who he was until we went to a grocery store and saw his new movie love kichidi or something lol and saw him today on the show LOL

hehehe i thought that i was the only one who wasnt knowing him LOLLOL

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by binie

So true...Daya the new business woman of Gokuldham....well lovely eppisode....and natukaka.....thanks to him Jetha's business is going to achive a very good target with Daya's Dandiya Knowledge....aur mujhe lagta hia due to this scheme they are going to get good business.....and u r so true natukaka also start dancing......and those two girls were funny too......

and about Randip Huda when he came on the show i was like Confused becoz he doesnt look like a bollywood star at all..... and as u guys dont know who is he same goes with me too...... and these days many bollywood ppl are coming on show to do publicity for there movie....pahele that satish kausik aaye the during GokulDham ki anniversary par.....then randip huda and soon we'll see Shreyas..... so looks like this show is much more famous...... and we'll make this forum famous too kyun guys......Big smile

Yeah the show is damn famous. You guys wont believe but this show has a fan following of 26,000 + members on Facebook. Thats really a gr8 achievement for an Indian Television Show. ITs truly the no. 1 comedy show on air right now.

and as u said binie we guys will definitely make this forum more famous and active. Thanks to u, devanshi , vishlesha and other members. Hope more and more people join in !!!

pisces25

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Yeah the show is damn famous. You guys wont believe but this show has a fan following of 26,000 + members on Facebook. Thats really a gr8 achievement for an Indian Television Show. ITs truly the no. 1 comedy show on air right now.

and as u said binie we guys will definitely make this forum more famous and active. Thanks to u, devanshi , vishlesha and other members. Hope more and more people join in !!!

[/QUOTE]

so true this show is No. 1 comedy show these days...... and its 1000000 times better than all those stand up comedy shows, which is full of 60% adult jokes.....and this show is something which u can see with ur family without any hesitation...... and about this forum toh hum log to fully masti karenge ise active karne ke liye......Big smileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.pisces25

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I agree with you guys  Taarak mehta is the best comedy show i have seen so far it is way better than the other shows which usually look staged and i guess the credit goes to the actors and writers of the show they do such a fabulous job, hats off to the actors they do such a great job that it looks almost real.
  I also  love the fact that though it is a  comedy show  in most of the episodes usually moral values are advocated along with the comedy.Which teaches the audience something and a great  watch for families.

And about the forum don't worry guys we will soon have more people join Big smile

Ishan.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top