Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 9)

cutie_pie21 Goldie
cutie_pie21
cutie_pie21

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by live_life

I dunno whyy naitik was making those lame jokes
Did he not see his wife did not find them amusing?

Ooh and if gayatri hadn't come at the door.....which i dunno why she came....Akshara wud have opened the door with that darn nightgown. Then naitik wud forget his jokes and start romancing
Darnnnnnnnn Gayatri.....go to your husband....he needs u!

nahin yaar he was so busy TRYING to do the right thing which was following Shaurya and Mohit's advise that he couldnt think of Akshara and her feelings...too much pressure thats why he should just think and act on his own....

yes it's not their fault..both of them were trying to please each other, both were saying their own things and in this process, they didn't realize tht the other one is not listening..both were in a rush to do what they were asked to ..the timing was wrong...vaise naitik was saying ulta of what he was actually trying to say..

i toh can't wait for the time when Naitik confronts Daddaji..i love him in tht mood

charu di akshara subah uth toh jayegi na
agar nahi toh abhi woh stupid ladies r still there to give taana to akshara Cry
chalo munna hai toh
but daddaji wont let akshra go this time Shocked
sks7 Goldie
sks7
sks7

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=_charu_][QUOTE=5cents] [QUOTE=nasco]

aaj ka episode was one of the worse for me...ab tak I liked Gayatri but yaar unka reaction dekhkar I was so angry that ab kuch aur bolne ka maan nahin hai....but I am still a little positive...SR2 will be better than SR1...abhi finish kahan hui hai yaar...kal Naitik will realize his mistake and will come back to his knightly ways...aaj minor setback hai...

aur confession bhi hoga yaar...kal hi hoga...SR me aur kuch hoga vo to maine nahin bola tha so I think what I want (teen shabd) will still happen...and of course my most fav part....the sad but loving hug Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i never said i didn't like the episode...it was good..ok yaar..hota hai..i was expecting this..they've yet to discover each other..but yes, tomorrow will be a rocking episode....naitik can't pretend n aaj toh chota sa baby lag raha tha....i don't see any reason for Gayitri to get upset..she should do tht tomorrow when tht job thing will come up....

episode was not bad...a lot of cute stuff...especially naitik...but I guessGayatri's reaction really got the better of me...it will take me some time to get out of it...and ofcouse good luck Akshara in sleeping in that lehanga...even Naitik felt uncomfortable that she was still in it ROFL

and u guys were thinking tht she'll change to her NG after their hug Ouch ye lo, ab saari decorations waste..no SR

SR to start ho gai hai yaar...they are alone and talking na...and tomorrow will be even sweeter talks & a cute confession and a heart warming hug...aur kya cahiye tumhe SR me Charu...

NG was a minor hiccup...bekaar me itna time waste kiya on it...Akshara should pack it back up for her honey moon...also some 1 should tell Rajshri to send more lehangas for Akshara...raat me vo yehi pehan kar soti hai bechari...LOL

Seriously what was that??? kya bas ek night gown aur sarees pack ki....too much...and again main bhabi ma ke kamre main change karke aata hun...kya unko room se bahar nikal ke change kiya ya unse nahin sharmata munna....please i wish i could make a bathrrom for them like we do in online games..............
TheRowdiest IF-Sizzlerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i m also waiting for gayatri vs naksh ........ mata will be so jealous when akshi will support naitik ......
ritu_iluvyrkkh IF-Rockerz
ritu_iluvyrkkh
ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ritu_iluvyrkkh] [QUOTE=live_life]I
yes it's not their fault..both of them were trying to please each other, both were saying their own things and in this process, they didn't realize tht the other one is not listening..both were in a rush to do what they were asked to ..the timing was wrong...vaise naitik was saying ulta of what he was actually trying to say..

i toh can't wait for the time when Naitik confronts Daddaji..i love him in tht mood

ya I love Naitik confronting anyone...be it Daddaji or kharus mamaji...even his confrontation with Akshara on the SR was good...when will he confront his mummy dear though.....
live_life IF-Rockerz
live_life
live_life

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Lets see if they say ILU tomorro
they have 2!!! i didnt wait 48 hours rentlessly for this. =\
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged

SR to start ho gai hai yaar...they are alone and talking na...and tomorrow will be even sweeter talks & a cute confession and a heart warming hug...aur kya cahiye tumhe SR me Charu...

NG was a minor hiccup...bekaar me itna time waste kiya on it...Akshara should pack it back up for her honey moon...also some 1 should tell Rajshri to send more lehangas for Akshara...raat me vo yehi pehan kar soti hai bechari...LOL

hhmm nightgown thingy was also ok..i understand how difficult it is for Akshara to come in front of naitik in tht nightgown..yaar itni jaldi it's not possible..specially when she didn't spend time with him before marriage and till now they were strangers..WOW i wanted it to be that way...and it's happening..i'm so glad...yes lets reserve tht NG for the honeymoon..that is, when this job vs business debate settles down..
ritu_iluvyrkkh IF-Rockerz
ritu_iluvyrkkh
ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

[QUOTE=_charu_][QUOTE=ritu_iluvyrkkh] [QUOTE=_charu_][QUOTE=ritu_iluvyrkkh] [QUOTE=_charu_][QUOTE=5cents] [QUOTE=nasco]

Seriously what was that??? kya bas ek night gown aur sarees pack ki....too much...and again main bhabi ma ke kamre main change karke aata hun...kya unko room se bahar nikal ke change kiya ya unse nahin sharmata munna....please i wish i could make a bathrrom for them like we do in online games..............

I know...and nicche sab log in dono ke bacchon ki baaten kar rahe hain LOLLOL...I was hoping Naitik would come inside and say ke pin nahi nikal raha tha to mujhe bula leteen aap ROFL...vaise bhi mai bahar idhar udhar tehal kar bore ho raha tha.............lo mai bhi hawa he mehal bana rahi hoon ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMS

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

<br><br>Seriously what was that??? kya bas ek night gown aur sarees pack ki....too much...and again main bhabi ma ke kamre main change karke aata hun...kya unko room se bahar nikal ke change kiya ya unse nahin sharmata munna....please i wish i could make a bathrrom for them like we do in online games..............<br>

in that case, Akshara should buy some more "decent" night gowns....kal naitik ko le jaana shopping par .. ROFL ab what cud be decent that THIS? a NG cum burqa..i hope she'll not feel shy in tht

did u notice tht she'd tucked her gown with pins? i mean her lehanga's neck was deeper than tht NG ..ha ha ha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index