Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 31

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

[QUOTE=_charu_][QUOTE=5cents] [QUOTE=nasco]

aaj ka episode was one of the worse for me...ab tak I liked Gayatri but yaar unka reaction dekhkar I was so angry that ab kuch aur bolne ka maan nahin hai....but I am still a little positive...SR2 will be better than SR1...abhi finish kahan hui hai yaar...kal Naitik will realize his mistake and will come back to his knightly ways...aaj minor setback hai...

aur confession bhi hoga yaar...kal hi hoga...SR me aur kuch hoga vo to maine nahin bola tha so I think what I want (teen shabd) will still happen...and of course my most fav part....the sad but loving hug Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i never said i didn't like the episode...it was good..ok yaar..hota hai..i was expecting this..they've yet to discover each other..but yes, tomorrow will be a rocking episode....naitik can't pretend n aaj toh chota sa baby lag raha tha....i don't see any reason for Gayitri to get upset..she should do tht tomorrow when tht job thing will come up....

episode was not bad...a lot of cute stuff...especially naitik...but I guessGayatri's reaction really got the better of me...it will take me some time to get out of it...and ofcouse good luck Akshara in sleeping in that lehanga...even Naitik felt uncomfortable that she was still in it ROFL

and u guys were thinking tht she'll change to her NG after their hug Ouch ye lo, ab saari decorations waste..no SR

SR to start ho gai hai yaar...they are alone and talking na...and tomorrow will be even sweeter talks & a cute confession and a heart warming hug...aur kya cahiye tumhe SR me Charu...

NG was a minor hiccup...bekaar me itna time waste kiya on it...Akshara should pack it back up for her honey moon...also some 1 should tell Rajshri to send more lehangas for Akshara...raat me vo yehi pehan kar soti hai bechari...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 8)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

btw did anyone get why gayatri mata was so upset after seing the decorations? was it bcz they wont be able to get up in the morning? or munna gonna spend full night with his wife? this decoration has any relation with his joining job???

yaar its just a day one he is married....abhi se tension dene ki tayari......

she was upset bec. she was thinking tht naitik's mind is totally diverted towards his wife now and his SUHAAGRAAT ROFL and now when will he think of his kaam dhaam?

she wanna control naitik, doent wanna leave him alone with his wife........then dadda ji wants them to get up early too .......gayatr mata is finding it hard to leavethem alone in the night........then dadddaji wants pota poti soon too........kya hoga naksh ka Wacko

Itna overwork....bechare

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lacchu21

btw did anyone get why gayatri mata was so upset after seing the decorations? was it bcz they wont be able to get up in the morning? or munna gonna spend full night with his wife? this decoration has any relation with his joining job???

she was upset bec. she was thinking tht naitik's mind is totally diverted towards his wife now and his SUHAAGRAAT ROFL and now when will he think of his kaam dhaam?

kya yaar  . shadhi ke 2 din ke baad kam pe lag gaye ye log. can't she know that newly married couple needs some time to spend with each other. can't they think of their honeymoon?

paise bhi to cahiye na honeymoon ke liye...its not like Naitik is the son of a diamond merchant!!! ROFLROFL

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
nani said she will come back after her padpota( padnati) ........i doubt after hearing this Shava will even think of a child so soon LOL specially varsha LOL....musibat ko kaun invite karega

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Dadaji Vs Naitik will be fun...but i'am still doubtful ki he will do job....he will join the family business but operate it in new ways which will clash with Dadaji's style of functioning.........afterall they are Marwari's business is in their bloods....and frankly speaking what is the need to do job...khud kuch karna hai he can do that there also in business...anyways lets see what happens next.....

anu-s

lacchu21

Goldie

lacchu21

Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by 5cents

<br>CHaru, loved your postClap great dear. Shaadi 1000 mtr race lol but true. LOL Yup, we have discussed every aspect of SR from decoration to mata G's reaction to Naitik making aksh laugh. Aksh NG the highlight of the nightOuch AB time to box Daddaji's ear. Yaar, hamesha jaldi shaadi ke jaldi ab let them enjoy the wedding ye kya kal se office / job then baccha. Why all this baby talkOuch Puhlease I don't want any kids & preggy ladied so soon. They are not fun to watchOuch Varsha has to finish her graduation. I think Aksh will also go back to college......Naitik will go all out to place her in the college withn Daddaji's blessings of course. All the ramchritmanas paath of Aksh will not go waste . Shew will wake up on time this timeWink<br>

lets discuss whether or not Aksh will wake up early tomorrow ROFL

and yes, whether or not they plan their babies soon (agar aisi SR hoti rahi toh ho gaye bache ) , there will be a lot of pressure on Aksh to give them their waaris soon...WHY do they always ask their bahu and not their beta ?

hhmm Daddaji vs Naitik will be interesting to watch..i'm waiting for it....

NOW it will be Daddaji vs naksh ....aksh will be standing behind like a pillar. They have to make Aksh's character strong period.  She was simply awesome in the SR 1 sc with RR in the room. Naitik ko nani yaad aa gaye the. Girls bold & beautiful ache lagti hai.

yup next will be daddaji vs naithik and aksh vs gayatri.job issue may naithik kisiki nahi sunthe hai na and gayatri can't say anything to naithik and obviously she will come and tell aksh that "munna ko badava math dho  and etc etc................

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Originally posted by live_life

I dunno whyy naitik was making those lame jokes
Did he not see his wife did not find them amusing?

Ooh and if gayatri hadn't come at the door.....which i dunno why she came....Akshara wud have opened the door with that darn nightgown. Then naitik wud forget his jokes and start romancing
Darnnnnnnnn Gayatri.....go to your husband....he needs u!

nahin yaar he was so busy TRYING to do the right thing which was following Shaurya and Mohit's advise that he couldnt think of Akshara and her feelings...too much pressure thats why he should just think and act on his own....

yes it's not their fault..both of them were trying to please each other, both were saying their own things and in this process, they didn't realize tht the other one is not listening..both were in a rush to do what they were asked to ..the timing was wrong...vaise naitik was saying ulta of what he was actually trying to say..

i toh can't wait for the time when Naitik confronts Daddaji..i love him in tht mood

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lacchu21

kya yaar . shadhi ke 2 din ke baad kam pe lag gaye ye log. can't she know that newly married couple needs some time to spend with each other. can't they think of their honeymoon?

paise bhi to cahiye na honeymoon ke liye...its not like Naitik is the son of a diamond merchant!!! ROFLROFL

hahaha........i was gointo post dis........arrrey RECESSION chal raha hai naaa........n sab se zyada singhania ke ghar par.........honeymoon ke liye paise kahan se ayenge........ab Naitik ko job bhi nahi mila......chawal, shakkar n milk ka hisaab rehta ha n Honeymoon????.......

bhaskar_bharti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.