Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 31

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

[QUOTE=_charu_][QUOTE=5cents] [QUOTE=nasco]

aaj ka episode was one of the worse for me...ab tak I liked Gayatri but yaar unka reaction dekhkar I was so angry that ab kuch aur bolne ka maan nahin hai....but I am still a little positive...SR2 will be better than SR1...abhi finish kahan hui hai yaar...kal Naitik will realize his mistake and will come back to his knightly ways...aaj minor setback hai...

aur confession bhi hoga yaar...kal hi hoga...SR me aur kuch hoga vo to maine nahin bola tha so I think what I want (teen shabd) will still happen...and of course my most fav part....the sad but loving hug Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i never said i didn't like the episode...it was good..ok yaar..hota hai..i was expecting this..they've yet to discover each other..but yes, tomorrow will be a rocking episode....naitik can't pretend n aaj toh chota sa baby lag raha tha....i don't see any reason for Gayitri to get upset..she should do tht tomorrow when tht job thing will come up....

episode was not bad...a lot of cute stuff...especially naitik...but I guessGayatri's reaction really got the better of me...it will take me some time to get out of it...and ofcouse good luck Akshara in sleeping in that lehanga...even Naitik felt uncomfortable that she was still in it ROFL

and u guys were thinking tht she'll change to her NG after their hug Ouch ye lo, ab saari decorations waste..no SR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by minnie.reet

<br>what happened to nani ? now will she direct them in making love? and their child will not be her "padpota" but her "padnati" so she should just chill...padnati pehle aayega ya usko heart attack, ye toh kisi ko nahi pata ..<br><br>

ROFLROFLROFL...charuuuuuuu too good
<br>LOL U completely cracked me upROFL. Nani needs to leave on her heavenly journey. anko tho hell mai he jagah malega I thinkOuch When is she leaving yaar. I simply hate her Ouch<br>

arrey HELL ke itne bure din aa gaye jo Nani usme jaayegi???? Hell ne kya galti kiya hai yaar.... LOL LOL.....plzzz Hell ko baksh do.........

n dont worry dear she is goin to leave very soon....da trains ticket have cum......so no need to worry....ab she will be back on Varsha's child ann prashan.....so plzz Varsha no children now.otherwise Nani ji phir se hamla mol degi.......... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by live_life

I dunno whyy naitik was making those lame jokes
Did he not see his wife did not find them amusing?

Ooh and if gayatri hadn't come at the door.....which i dunno why she came....Akshara wud have opened the door with that darn nightgown. Then naitik wud forget his jokes and start romancing
Darnnnnnnnn Gayatri.....go to your husband....he needs u!

nahin yaar he was so busy TRYING to do the right thing which was following Shaurya and Mohit's advise that he couldnt think of Akshara and her feelings...too much pressure thats why he should just think and act on his own....

lacchu21

Goldie

lacchu21

btw did anyone get why gayatri mata was so upset after seing the decorations? was it bcz they wont be able to get up in the morning? or munna gonna spend full night with his wife? this decoration has any relation with his joining job???
yaar its just a day one he is married....abhi se tension dene ki tayari......

she was upset bec. she was thinking tht naitik's mind is totally diverted towards his wife now and his SUHAAGRAAT ROFL and now when will he think of his kaam dhaam?

kya yaar  . shadhi ke 2 din ke baad kam pe lag gaye ye log. can't she know that newly married couple needs some time to spend with each other. can't they think of their honeymoon?

ZindaDil

IF-Rockerz

ZindaDil

<br>CHaru, loved your postClap great dear. Shaadi 1000 mtr race lol but true. LOL Yup, we have discussed every aspect of SR from decoration to mata G's reaction to Naitik making aksh laugh. Aksh NG the highlight of the nightOuch AB time to box Daddaji's ear. Yaar, hamesha jaldi shaadi ke jaldi ab let them enjoy the wedding ye kya kal se office / job then baccha. Why all this baby talkOuch Puhlease I don't want any kids & preggy ladied so soon. They are not fun to watchOuch Varsha has to finish her graduation. I think Aksh will also go back to college......Naitik will go all out to place her in the college withn Daddaji's blessings of course. All the ramchritmanas paath of Aksh will not go waste . Shew will wake up on time this timeWink<br>

lets discuss whether or not Aksh will wake up early tomorrow ROFL

and yes, whether or not they plan their babies soon (agar aisi SR hoti rahi toh ho gaye bache ) , there will be a lot of pressure on Aksh to give them their waaris soon...WHY do they always ask their bahu and not their beta ?

hhmm Daddaji vs Naitik will be interesting to watch..i'm waiting for it....

Akshara will wake up early tomorrow I think.

I do not think either of the couple will plan babies soon. There will be pressure on Akshara for sure but Naitik wanting a baby so soon.... No way.  Abhi khud ke peron pe khada bhi nahi hai munna (Typical hindi movie dialog isn't it?) aur munna munni kaa munnu... wow...

Why always asking bahu and not beta is something I can never figure out in the serial as well as real life. Have seen always bahu being asked (obviously with very few exceptions). They all want bahu to blindly follow pati ka hukum in all the manner but when they want a kid always pressure is on bahu. Kyon, is that the only thing jahaan hamesha bahu ki chalti hai kya? Akeli bahu kar sakti hai kuchh?

Yeah Daddaji vs Naitik.... can't wait.

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged

<br>CHaru, loved your postClap great dear. Shaadi 1000 mtr race lol but true. LOL Yup, we have discussed every aspect of SR from decoration to mata G's reaction to Naitik making aksh laugh. Aksh NG the highlight of the nightOuch AB time to box Daddaji's ear. Yaar, hamesha jaldi shaadi ke jaldi ab let them enjoy the wedding ye kya kal se office / job then baccha. Why all this baby talkOuch Puhlease I don't want any kids & preggy ladied so soon. They are not fun to watchOuch Varsha has to finish her graduation. I think Aksh will also go back to college......Naitik will go all out to place her in the college withn Daddaji's blessings of course. All the ramchritmanas paath of Aksh will not go waste . Shew will wake up on time this timeWink<br>

lets discuss whether or not Aksh will wake up early tomorrow ROFL

and yes, whether or not they plan their babies soon (agar aisi SR hoti rahi toh ho gaye bache ) , there will be a lot of pressure on Aksh to give them their waaris soon...WHY do they always ask their bahu and not their beta ?

hhmm Daddaji vs Naitik will be interesting to watch..i'm waiting for it....

NOW it will be Daddaji vs naksh ....aksh will be standing behind like a pillar. They have to make Aksh's character strong period.  She was simply awesome in the SR 1 sc with RR in the room. Naitik ko nani yaad aa gaye the. Girls bold & beautiful ache lagti hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie_pie21Richie..ZindaDil

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged

btw did anyone get why gayatri mata was so upset after seing the decorations? was it bcz they wont be able to get up in the morning? or munna gonna spend full night with his wife? this decoration has any relation with his joining job???
yaar its just a day one he is married....abhi se tension dene ki tayari......

she was upset bec. she was thinking tht naitik's mind is totally diverted towards his wife now and his SUHAAGRAAT ROFL and now when will he think of his kaam dhaam?

she wanna control naitik, doent wanna leave him alone with his wife........then dadda ji wants them to get up early too .......gayatr mata is finding it hard to leave them alone in the night........then dadddaji wants pota poti soon too........kya hoga naksh ka Wacko

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

<br><br>Yes Charu i too wasn't expecting any fireworks for SR...just a confession of love in private ...where no one is there to spoil such a personal moment of a couple....one can say it anywhere though but when it is said the first time i think it should be special....and why do we forget Naitik has also not said those words ...so they both need to say it now........enough of luka chupi<br>

confession is long due and it should be special Day Dreaming it should be a surprise for us also..ab with this SBS thing and our predictions, i don't like it...tht exitement of watching yrkkh reduces..i hope all our predictions turn wrong and aksh confesses in a special way, today tomorrow or any day..vaise i think she will confess tomorrow Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.