Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 31

cutie_pie21

Goldie

cutie_pie21

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by _charu_

what happened to nani ? now will she direct them in making love? and their child will not be her "padpota" but her "padnati" so she should just chill...padnati pehle aayega ya usko heart attack, ye toh kisi ko nahi pata ..

ROFLROFLROFL ...charuuuuuuu too good

LOL U completely cracked me upROFL. Nani needs to leave on her heavenly journey. anko tho hell mai he jagah malega I thinkOuch When is she leaving yaar. I simply hate her Ouch
jaate jaate nanai ji koi to panga kar ke hi jaayengi..........chaar baatein bol ke hi jaayegi

ya truly panga le ke toh jayengi hi
bina pange ke unhe chaain nahi milega  na !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 6)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

[QUOTE=5cents] [QUOTE=nasco]ah yes Brahmastra ! i hate it !

anyways, it'll start my analysis from the beginning (and i will post it in this thread only bec. it's too confusing to keep track of so many diff. threads on the same topic Ouch )

firstly, Aksh trying to ape the anchors of Asian sky shop , Akshara plzzzzzzzzzzzzz we don't wanna buy your nightie, plz don't show it to us !

hhmm Shaurya and Varsha , well i said it on friday only tht one should learn from other's mistakes and not their experiences..bec. each experience is unique..and Akshara is very different from Varsha, and Naitik from Shaurya...he doesn't need anybody's advice in at least wooing Aksh bec. he's done tht better than Shaurya in the past..lo wohi ho gaya..i'll not blame Shaurya but Naitik for implementing on this ridiculous suggestion...poor guy, it's not his fault ..he wanted to see Akshara smiling and forget the past tensions...

what happened to nani ? now will she direct them in making love? and their child will not be her "padpota" but her "padnati" so she should just chill...padnati pehle aayega ya usko heart attack, ye toh kisi ko nahi pata ..

well i loved tht scene where naitik is waiting outside his room...he says it so softly "akshara" Day Dreaming Mata G toh ekdum Hitler ka roop ban gayi..what is she scared of? that naitik will spend his whole life in his bedroom? Ouch Mata G, Naitik will never agree to join the business LOL sorry for the disappointment.. ab akshara ko use na karna..this is the time u can prove tht naitik is ur son Thumbs Up usko business join karke dikha de Gayitri !

hhmm and now their suhaagraat   ROFL Ritu, ye log suhaagraat manayenge? ROFL ,mujhe pata tha, i toh wasn't expecting anything but tum log hi day dreaming mein busy the na..

the best joke frm naitik was "shadi toh 1000 mtr ki race hai..ek rasm khatam toh doosri shuru..kahi pagdi gir rahi hai, kahi thali" ROFL aapki bhi thali gir gayi thi ! rest of the jokes i didn't hear, nor did Akshara and i think even Naitik didn't know what he's saying.. Akshara babes, woh aapki baat kya sunega? woh apni baat bhi nahi sun raha tha LOL

hhmm crux of the story is tht our effort of 53 pages discussion didn't go waste...we'd guessed almost everything abt this SR and dissected it much earlier..so what's there to discuss today? Ouch

aaj ka episode was one of the worse for me...ab tak I liked Gayatri but yaar unka reaction dekhkar I was so angry that ab kuch aur bolne ka maan nahin hai....but I am still a little positive...SR2 will be better than SR1...abhi finish kahan hui hai yaar...kal Naitik will realize his mistake and will come back to his knightly ways...aaj minor setback hai...

aur confession bhi hoga yaar...kal hi hoga...SR me aur kuch hoga vo to maine nahin bola tha so I think what I want (teen shabd) will still happen...and of course my most fav part....the sad but loving hug Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Yes Charu i too wasn't expecting any fireworks for SR...just a confession of love in private ...where no one is there to spoil such a personal moment of a couple....one can say it anywhere though but when it is said the first time i think it should be special....and why do we forget Naitik has also not said those words ...so they both need to say it now........enough of luka chupi

simran85

simran85

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged

I found today's episode a so so kind of. Definitely not up to our expectation but not that bad too. Actually we had expected too much on this 30 mins. But I'm absolutely sure that tomorrow it'll be a rocking epi.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

btw did anyone get why gayatri mata was so upset after seing the decorations? was it bcz they wont be able to get up in the morning? or munna gonna spend full night with his wife? this decoration has any relation with his joining job???
yaar its just a day one he is married....abhi se tension dene ki tayari......

she was upset bec. she was thinking tht naitik's mind is totally diverted towards his wife now and his SUHAAGRAAT ROFL and now when will he think of his kaam dhaam?

and and she must be thinking recession mein itna wastage ho gaya..again those flowers and candles ! akshara toh barbaad kar degi unka ghar..sab luta degi LOL

Edited by _charu_ - 31 August 2009 at 11:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMSanu-s

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

[QUOTE=5cents] [QUOTE=nasco]ah yes Brahmastra ! i hate it !

anyways, it'll start my analysis from the beginning (and i will post it in this thread only bec. it's too confusing to keep track of so many diff. threads on the same topic Ouch )

firstly, Aksh trying to ape the anchors of Asian sky shop , Akshara plzzzzzzzzzzzzz we don't wanna buy your nightie, plz don't show it to us !

hhmm Shaurya and Varsha , well i said it on friday only tht one should learn from other's mistakes and not their experiences..bec. each experience is unique..and Akshara is very different from Varsha, and Naitik from Shaurya...he doesn't need anybody's advice in at least wooing Aksh bec. he's done tht better than Shaurya in the past..lo wohi ho gaya..i'll not blame Shaurya but Naitik for implementing on this ridiculous suggestion...poor guy, it's not his fault ..he wanted to see Akshara smiling and forget the past tensions...

well i loved tht scene where naitik is waiting outside his room...he says it so softly "akshara" Day Dreaming Mata G toh ekdum Hitler ka roop ban gayi..what is she scared of? that naitik will spend his whole life in his bedroom? Ouch Mata G, Naitik will never agree to join the business LOL sorry for the disappointment.. ab akshara ko use na karna..this is the time u can prove tht naitik is ur son Thumbs Up usko business join karke dikha de Gayitri !

hhmm and now their suhaagraat   ROFL Ritu, ye log suhaagraat manayenge? ROFL ,mujhe pata tha, i toh wasn't expecting anything but tum log hi day dreaming mein busy the na..

the best joke frm naitik was "shadi toh 1000 mtr ki race hai..ek rasm khatam toh doosri shuru..kahi pagdi gir rahi hai, kahi thali" ROFL aapki bhi thali gir gayi thi ! rest of the jokes i didn't hear, nor did Akshara and i think even Naitik didn't know what he's saying.. Akshara babes, woh aapki baat kya sunega? woh apni baat bhi nahi sun raha tha LOL

hhmm crux of the story is tht our effort of 53 pages discussion didn't go waste...we'd guessed almost everything abt this SR and dissected it much earlier..so what's there to discuss today? Ouch

aaj ka episode was one of the worse for me...ab tak I liked Gayatri but yaar unka reaction dekhkar I was so angry that ab kuch aur bolne ka maan nahin hai....but I am still a little positive...SR2 will be better than SR1...abhi finish kahan hui hai yaar...kal Naitik will realize his mistake and will come back to his knightly ways...aaj minor setback hai...

aur confession bhi hoga yaar...kal hi hoga...SR me aur kuch hoga vo to maine nahin bola tha so I think what I want (teen shabd) will still happen...and of course my most fav part....the sad but loving hug Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i never said i didn't like the episode...it was good..ok yaar..hota hai..i was expecting this..they've yet to discover each other..but yes, tomorrow will be a rocking episode....naitik can't pretend n aaj toh chota sa baby lag raha tha....i don't see any reason for Gayitri to get upset..she should do tht tomorrow when tht job thing will come up....

episode was not bad yaar...infact I liked it and there were a lot of cute scenes especially Niatik again...but Gayatri's reaction got the better of me AngryAngry....anyways it will be fine tomorrow...and good luck to Akshara sleeping in that lehanga...even Naitik felt uncomfortable seeing her in that ROFLROFL

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I dunno whyy naitik was making those lame jokes
Did he not see his wife did not find them amusing?

Ooh and if gayatri hadn't come at the door.....which i dunno why she came....Akshara wud have opened the door with that darn nightgown. Then naitik wud forget his jokes and start romancing
Darnnnnnnnn Gayatri.....go to your husband....he needs u!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMS

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Oh, man, today was a let down.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:37am | IP Logged

btw did anyone get why gayatri mata was so upset after seing the decorations? was it bcz they wont be able to get up in the morning? or munna gonna spend full night with his wife? this decoration has any relation with his joining job???
yaar its just a day one he is married....abhi se tension dene ki tayari......

she was upset bec. she was thinking tht naitik's mind is totally diverted towards his wife now and his SUHAAGRAAT ROFL and now when will he think of his kaam dhaam?

and that wont happen without those decorations??? koi jaa kar bataoo mata G ko ke maa ka laadla bigad gaya...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.