Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 31

Page 1 Page 30
Page   of 31

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by lats55

[QUOTE=_charu_][QUOTE=lats55] [QUOTE=_charu_][QUOTE=lats55] [QUOTE=_charu_][QUOTE=lats55
Realistically you are dead right charu.. one example for this is Lalit Modi..(modi group of cos) came out of his family business and started something of his own IPL is one it.. as he always wanted to do something of his own..

i like your point that ""<FONT color=#ff0000>at any stage, the wife has very less to do with husband's decision regarding business or job !</FONT>"" i do not know that.. but when i look around you are right.. guys won't listen to their wife related to this issue..

I agree to a great extent that the wife has very less to do with the husband's decision, but the husband expects the wife to support him 100% in his decision....and if that decision is against the inlaws, its worse for the bahu since she is supossed to be the one keeping the family together and generally gets blamed even if it is not always her fault....

Gayitri is just doing that...in order to avoid tensions in the family, she's overlooking a basic fact that if Naitik is forced to join the business, he will never be able to give his 100% to it...till the time Naitik is mentally prepared to join the business, they must not force him..if possible, try to make him understand...tht's the sensible way of approaching this problem......Daddaji just dictate orders which is wrong..they never discussed with Naitik what he wants, what he wants to do with his life, his career..not even his mom and dad..so obviously Naitik will feel that nobody understands his point of view....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 31)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Gayitri is just doing that...in order to avoid tensions in the family, she's overlooking a basic fact that if Naitik is forced to join the business, he will never be able to give his 100% to it...till the time Naitik is mentally prepared to join the business, they must not force him..if possible, try to make him understand...tht's the sensible way of approaching this problem......Daddaji just dictate orders which is wrong..they never discussed with Naitik what he wants, what he wants to do with his life, his career..not even his mom and dad..so obviously Naitik will feel that nobody understands his point of view....

[/QUOTE]

but sad thing is that Daddaji is not fully wrong in his demands...full setup and flourishing business hai unka and he is the sole heir...what will happen to that after him and Rajshekhar retire??? munna and munni ka munnu???

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

but sad thing is that Daddaji is not fully wrong in his demands...full setup and flourishing business hai unka and he is the sole heir...what will happen to that after him and Rajshekhar retire??? munna and munni ka munnu???
[/QUOTE]

that's not my problem LOL they must discuss it ..i feel they should take out a middle way..naitik should be allowed to do this job for a few yrs and then he can join his business..

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
that's not my problem LOL they must discuss it ..i feel they should take out a middle way..naitik should be allowed to do this job for a few yrs and then he can join his business..[/QUOTE]

its likely thats what will happen...

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by lats55

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by desertrose21

I said this in another thread...Akshara supporting Naitik or Akshara supporting her inlaws...either way there is tension involved...just a matter of what kind of tension we want to see.<br><br>
<br><br>she must support him emotionally and let him talk to his family..akshara must not involve herself in this issue..
<br><br>what do you meant by emotional support.?? crying along with him?LOL<br>

emotionally matlab "secret support" , means she must support him but be diplomatic in front of her in laws

EXACTLY what i had in mind Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.