Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 31

ZindaDil

IF-Rockerz

ZindaDil

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by sks7

Originally posted by lats55

Originally posted by fsurve117

Hey Guy I should tell you you all rock
Charu Sonu Ritu DessertRose Lathika and many many more
all of you rock yaar.

You such god analysis and predictions three claps to you all
Clap  Clap  Clap

Hey also one suggestion instead of opening so many different topics open one topic like say "todays episode 31 August' something like that, it will be easier for all to come here and discuss the episode.

it is a good point, in fact forum Bidaai do not allow to open so many topics of the same nature.. they keep only one thread for discussions.. this forum only i can see so many threads of same .. they should restrict to one thread only who opened first should remain, rest should closed down..

Yes i agree too..it is hard to keep tracks...i hope today we should do Date wise....

I dont know about that...@ the rate we write, its going to be 500 pages atleast per episode LOLLOL..but would keep it simple....maybe we should try for a day or so and see how that would be....

I agree. No harm in trying one day. Many other forums have a sticky "Daily Discussion Thread". 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 29)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Hey Guy I should tell you you all rock
Charu Sonu Ritu DessertRose Lathika and many many more
all of you rock yaar.

You such god analysis and predictions three claps to you all
Clap  Clap  Clap

Hey also one suggestion instead of opening so many different topics open one topic like say "todays episode 31 August' something like that, it will be easier for all to come here and discuss the episode.

it is a good point, in fact forum Bidaai do not allow to open so many topics of the same nature.. they keep only one thread for discussions.. this forum only i can see so many threads of same .. they should restrict to one thread only who opened first should remain, rest should closed down..

Yes i agree too..it is hard to keep tracks...i hope today we should do Date wise....

I dont know about that...@ the rate we write, its going to be 500 pages atleast per episode LOLLOL..but would keep it simple....maybe we should try for a day or so and see how that would be....

Hummm ........quite a good point.....lets try maybe it will work ..for episodes like yesterday when there is not much to be happy about it will work but agar kheer wala jaisa epi hua toh mushkil hai...........

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Hey Charu, Lathika, Ritu Sonu and all YRKKH fans  can you predict next track after this job thing. . . .
1. Gayatris Insecurities
2. Akshara's Studies
What else can't think of anything right now

Please do reply.

I think this job vs business will be there for a while...and i have a feeling that the family will be trying their level best to make him  join business but he will be adamant to do a job...and then even Gayatri will not be able to manao his munna and everyone will give up....aur phir our Akshara will do the Jadooo and Naitik will join business on his own terms..........

Now what will happen with this sceanrio is ki the craetives will have enough masala to show for 2-3 weeks and then this will make Gayatri jealous ki uske bete ne uski baat nahin maani aur Akshra ke manane se woh man gaya...aur everyone in the family will be praising her ki munna ko sahi raaste pe le aayi and stuff...Because this Insecurity of Gayatri i think will not die down so soon.....

Akshara's studies she can do that with correspondance and i don't think it will be a major issue....

The Pallu issue will be good and i want to see this thing first before they focus on Gayatri's insecurities...

I agree Sonu...the job thread will be the focus for sometime...Naitik will not give in this easily and is there only 1 company that has vacancies kya?? I'm sure he will think of applying elsewhere...not that I want him to but knowing Naitik I think one fall is not enough to break him Smile. Anyways what ever he does the most important thing that the creatives will focus on will be how Akshara supports Naitik....or I must say how she handles the situation...she cant support Naitik openly and say do this or do that...she has to do it very subtly because she is still new in the household and generally inlaws dont like a bahu to have too strong opinions....she handled it well in the police station saying that she will support Naitik in whatever he chooses and thats the best way instead of stiring him in any direction initially....in the end I think she will convince him to join the business atleast temporarily and see if he likes it or something like that...

I dont like the correspondance studies idea...she needs to go to college and there is nothing wrong with that...that and the pallu thing will happen over time....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hide_charu_

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by desertrose21

I said this in another thread...Akshara supporting Naitik or Akshara supporting her inlaws...either way there is tension involved...just a matter of what kind of tension we want to see.<br><br>
<br><br>she must support him emotionally and let him talk to his family..akshara must not involve herself in this issue..
<br><br>what do you meant by emotional support.?? crying along with him?LOL<br>
<br><br>emotionally matlab "secret support" , means she must support him but be diplomatic in front of her in laws
<br><br>ROFLROFLROFL OMG i learnt something from you..ROFLROFL

tht's how personal life and joint family is balanced...for a wife, her husband's support is enuf, even if he can't show it to others and same goes for the wife...that't bec. the opinion of our loves ones matter to us .....like naitik might be supporting akshara in her studies in future but he can't go against his family's traditions and rules made by Daddaji , same with the pallu thing and lots of other issues...

for a daughter in law, to get involved in these serious issues of the family takes a lot of time..and it depends on her position in the family , which she makes for herself, whether she can have a say in that matter or not...it's naitik's decision and he'll expect Akshara's support...it's natural.....it's a complicated situation for her..lets see how well she handles it

well said...I should have read your reply before replying to the same thing myself...I totally agree that it should be diplomatic and subtle...Gayatri already knows that Akshara will support Naitik and we dont want her getting all worked up and assume things against Akshara....

the way she will handle it is tough to explain in words since this is a very real problem that we go through...balancing inlaws and husband is very difficuly sometimes...you would think that the inlaws will be happy if we support the husband...but if that support is against them, then its bad...complicated and there is never a right answer....maybe the creatives will shed light on a new way Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZindaDil

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=_charu_][QUOTE=lats55] [QUOTE=_charu_][QUOTE=lats55] [QUOTE=_charu_][QUOTE=lats55
Realistically you are dead right charu.. one example for this is Lalit Modi..(modi group of cos) came out of his family business and started something of his own IPL is one it.. as he always wanted to do something of his own..

i like your point that ""at any stage, the wife has very less to do with husband's decision regarding business or job !"" i do not know that.. but when i look around you are right.. guys won't listen to their wife related to this issue..

I agree to a great extent that the wife has very less to do with the husband's decision, but the husband expects the wife to support him 100% in his decision....and if that decision is against the inlaws, its worse for the bahu since she is supossed to be the one keeping the family together and generally gets blamed even if it is not always her fault....

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged

I said this in another thread...Akshara supporting Naitik or Akshara supporting her inlaws...either way there is tension involved...just a matter of what kind of tension we want to see.<br><br>
<br><br>she must support him emotionally and let him talk to his family..akshara must not involve herself in this issue..
<br><br>what do you meant by emotional support.?? crying along with him?LOL<br>
<br><br>emotionally matlab "secret support" , means she must support him but be diplomatic in front of her in laws
<br><br>ROFLROFLROFL OMG i learnt something from you..ROFLROFL

tht's how personal life and joint family is balanced...for a wife, her husband's support is enuf, even if he can't show it to others and same goes for the wife...that't bec. the opinion of our loves ones matter to us .....like naitik might be supporting akshara in her studies in future but he can't go against his family's traditions and rules made by Daddaji , same with the pallu thing and lots of other issues...

for a daughter in law, to get involved in these serious issues of the family takes a lot of time..and it depends on her position in the family , which she makes for herself, whether she can have a say in that matter or not...it's naitik's decision and he'll expect Akshara's support...it's natural.....it's a complicated situation for her..lets see how well she handles it

well said...I should have read your reply before replying to the same thing myself...I totally agree that it should be diplomatic and subtle...Gayatri already knows that Akshara will support Naitik and we dont want her getting all worked up and assume things against Akshara....

the way she will handle it is tough to explain in words since this is a very real problem that we go through...balancing inlaws and husband is very difficuly sometimes...you would think that the inlaws will be happy if we support the husband...but if that support is against them, then its bad...complicated and there is never a right answer....maybe the creatives will shed light on a new way Big smile

Hey guys all this reminded me of Naitik's dialogue...."pathni ko pati ka ha se ha milna chaiye" LOL
naturally he would want her to back him up....but she is going to have to find middle ground...and try to find a compromise between them....it would be interesting to see how it all plays out...regardless of it all you cant always make everyone happy...

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:52am | IP Logged

my favorite scene from the whole episode: <br><br>naitik waiting outside his room while akshara was changing. i just loved the way he said "akshara kitna time" Day Dreaming
<br><br>hai na hai na? it's my fav. scene too..he said it so softly ..i loved it...
<br><br>i am glad you noticed it too...hearing "akshara" from his mouth...ahhh sooo sweet <br><br>charu mera kya ilaaj hai yaar? mai to 100% naitik ki deewanee ho gayi hoon Day Dreaming<br>

yes i love to hear "akshara" from him ..the name sounds different when he says it...

i saw the episode again..except the last idiotic joke which he said, he was fine in the rest of the scene...i mean tht 1000 mtr hurdle race and then naitik saying "mera woh matlab nahi tha" and then he goes one with bandhan toh bandhan hi hota hai, chahe jitna pavitra ho" ROFL n then again he sai d "main apni shadi ki baat nahi kar raha tha" , i found tht hilarious..and in b/w when he said "aisa toh hota hai..akshara"...aaawww i like it so much when he calls her by her name...and aksh toh was ready with her speech "chahe jo bhi ho jaye etc. etc." ...poori senti hoke..

yesterday's episode was a rollercoaster for me when I saw it first...I loved their expressions when he said change kar lenge and then Nani and daddaji's discussion made me so angry that I missed all the cute parts after that....aur 2nd time dekha to I loved that scene when he was waiting for her outside and quitely said Akshara...he saus it so cutely....and unlike Akshara he doesnt keep saying her name that often and that makes it even better Embarrassed....

also he was so understanding and went to 'bhaima''s room to change LOL

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged

my favorite scene from the whole episode: <br><br>naitik waiting outside his room while akshara was changing. i just loved the way he said "akshara kitna time" Day Dreaming
<br><br>hai na hai na? it's my fav. scene too..he said it so softly ..i loved it...
<br><br>i am glad you noticed it too...hearing "akshara" from his mouth...ahhh sooo sweet <br><br>charu mera kya ilaaj hai yaar? mai to 100% naitik ki deewanee ho gayi hoon Day Dreaming<br>

yes i love to hear "akshara" from him ..the name sounds different when he says it...

i saw the episode again..except the last idiotic joke which he said, he was fine in the rest of the scene...i mean tht 1000 mtr hurdle race and then naitik saying "mera woh matlab nahi tha" and then he goes one with bandhan toh bandhan hi hota hai, chahe jitna pavitra ho" ROFL n then again he sai d "main apni shadi ki baat nahi kar raha tha" , i found tht hilarious..and in b/w when he said "aisa toh hota hai..akshara"...aaawww i like it so much when he calls her by her name...and aksh toh was ready with her speech "chahe jo bhi ho jaye etc. etc." ...poori senti hoke..

yesterday's episode was a rollercoaster for me when I saw it first...I loved their expressions when he said change kar lenge and then Nani and daddaji's discussion made me so angry that I missed all the cute parts after that....aur 2nd time dekha to I loved that scene when he was waiting for her outside and quitely said Akshara...he saus it so cutely....and unlike Akshara he doesnt keep saying her name that often and that makes it even better Embarrassed....

also he was so understanding and went to 'bhaima''s room to change LOL

Why 'Bhaima' ritu...did u misspell it or i'am missing something????

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.