Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 31

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats55

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by desertrose21

I said this in another thread...Akshara supporting Naitik or Akshara supporting her inlaws...either way there is tension involved...just a matter of what kind of tension we want to see.<br><br>
<br><br>she must support him emotionally and let him talk to his family..akshara must not involve herself in this issue..
<br><br>what do you meant by emotional support.?? crying along with him?LOL<br>

emotionally matlab "secret support" , means she must support him but be diplomatic in front of her in laws

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 28)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:42am | IP Logged

I said this in another thread...Akshara supporting Naitik or Akshara supporting her inlaws...either way there is tension involved...just a matter of what kind of tension we want to see.<br><br>
<br><br>she must support him emotionally and let him talk to his family..akshara must not involve herself in this issue..

emotionally matlab "secret support" , means she must support him but be diplomatic in front of her in laws

ROFLROFLROFL OMG i learnt something from you..ROFLROFL

FAMS

FAMS

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 3:31am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL OMG i learnt something from you..ROFLROFL

But Charu Akshara mein itni akal hai, woh to sab ke samne sab bak degi

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 3:42am | IP Logged

<br><br>emotionally matlab "secret support" , means she must support him but be diplomatic in front of her in laws
<br><br>ROFLROFLROFL OMG i learnt something from you..ROFLROFL

tht's how personal life and joint family is balanced...for a wife, her husband's support is enuf, even if he can't show it to others and same goes for the wife...that't bec. the opinion of our loves ones matter to us .....like naitik might be supporting akshara in her studies in future but he can't go against his family's traditions and rules made by Daddaji , same with the pallu thing and lots of other issues...

for a daughter in law, to get involved in these serious issues of the family takes a lot of time..and it depends on her position in the family , which she makes for herself, whether she can have a say in that matter or not...it's naitik's decision and he'll expect Akshara's support...it's natural.....it's a complicated situation for her..lets see how well she handles it

FAMS

FAMS

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Charu Akshara kaise Handle karengi? any predictions

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fsurve117

Hey Guy I should tell you you all rock
Charu Sonu Ritu DessertRose Lathika and many many more
all of you rock yaar.

You such god analysis and predictions three claps to you all
Clap  Clap  Clap

Hey also one suggestion instead of opening so many different topics open one topic like say "todays episode 31 August' something like that, it will be easier for all to come here and discuss the episode.

it is a good point, in fact forum Bidaai do not allow to open so many topics of the same nature.. they keep only one thread for discussions.. this forum only i can see so many threads of same .. they should restrict to one thread only who opened first should remain, rest should closed down..

Yes i agree too..it is hard to keep tracks...i hope today we should do Date wise....

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Hey Charu, Lathika, Ritu Sonu and all YRKKH fans  can you predict next track after this job thing. . . .
1. Gayatris Insecurities
2. Akshara's Studies
What else can't think of anything right now

Please do reply.

I think this job vs business will be there for a while...and i have a feeling that the family will be trying their level best to make him  join business but he will be adamant to do a job...and then even Gayatri will not be able to manao his munna and everyone will give up....aur phir our Akshara will do the Jadooo and Naitik will join business on his own terms..........

Now what will happen with this sceanrio is ki the craetives will have enough masala to show for 2-3 weeks and then this will make Gayatri jealous ki uske bete ne uski baat nahin maani aur Akshra ke manane se woh man gaya...aur everyone in the family will be praising her ki munna ko sahi raaste pe le aayi and stuff...Because this Insecurity of Gayatri i think will not die down so soon.....

Akshara's studies she can do that with correspondance and i don't think it will be a major issue....

The Pallu issue will be good and i want to see this thing first before they focus on Gayatri's insecurities...

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

Hey Guy I should tell you you all rock
Charu Sonu Ritu DessertRose Lathika and many many more
all of you rock yaar.

You such god analysis and predictions three claps to you all
Clap  Clap  Clap

Hey also one suggestion instead of opening so many different topics open one topic like say "todays episode 31 August' something like that, it will be easier for all to come here and discuss the episode.

it is a good point, in fact forum Bidaai do not allow to open so many topics of the same nature.. they keep only one thread for discussions.. this forum only i can see so many threads of same .. they should restrict to one thread only who opened first should remain, rest should closed down..

Yes i agree too..it is hard to keep tracks...i hope today we should do Date wise....

I dont know about that...@ the rate we write, its going to be 500 pages atleast per episode LOLLOL..but would keep it simple....maybe we should try for a day or so and see how that would be....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.