Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 31

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fsurve117

Yes Lathika right now the Job will be first issue, now how Akshara reacts will wait and watch.

she will understand gaya3 better then gaya3's understanding of akshara.. so i don't think there will be any issue to be feared of..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 27)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats55

Originally posted by _charu_

<br><br>now my thinking on this issue is , akshara should support the family, since it is a joint family, it is not good to bring cracks within.. why should naitik feel bad if akshara didn't support him? as she is taking a decision for the family as a whole, not for an individual? please give your reason on naitik's point of view...<br>
<br><br>If we keep aside the family for a moment, Naitik is right in his place...this a problem with many ppl. today..they don't wanna join their business and want to do something different, on their own..so therez no harm in that....and bec. Naitik is right, he will expect support from Akshara , more so bec. she supported him in the past on this issue..Naitik will obviously feel bad...he'll think that nobody understands his point of view..<br><br>for Akshara it's a tricky situation..for every bahu it is...here, the ladies of the house have no say in any matter but Akshara's opinion matters a lot to Naitik...what is right for her and what not, she'll decide (and we'll see tht in the episodes to come)<br><br>this job vs business is one issue on which i think both Daddaji and Naitik are right in their respective places..(i said this before when we were discussing the job thing) lets see who wins Smile
<br><br>her decision for sure will be making him join his family business.. and she is going to make him understand so that he will not feel bad about it at all....<br>
<br><br>oh ho i said the same thing , that this time she might not support him bec. the family angle is involved..but it'll be good if she does..i mean i wud love to see that...problems toh dono side se aani hai LOL
<br><br>this is what i don't understand, after all it is his family isn't?.. now another interesting thing is dadi's advise.. when varsha asked her this question whether askhara should support naitik or his family, dadi said she should support naitik.. quite interesting.. so dadi wanted akshara to create a drift in the family..?<br>

it will not create a rift in the family.....at any stage, the wife has very less to do with husband's decision regarding business or job ! see there was tension b/w them even when Akshara was not a part of their family....and Naitik wud have gone ahead with what he was doing with/without Akshara's support, which he will again do....the problem with elders is that they don't want their children to do mistakes..they're so overprotective about them....it's not a big deal...If Naitik's decision is wrong, let him face the consequences, let him grow up, let him handle the problems in his way...Daddaji wants Naitik to become his carbon copy..howz that possible ? how can the thinking of the two generations be the same? afterall Naitik is Daddaji's blood....once he has taken a decision, he'll not budge from that....don't know how he'll react to this news of rejection....i hope he gets what he wants....Daddaji must also learn that "change" is inevitable !

Edited by _charu_ - 01 September 2009 at 2:22am

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fsurve117

Yes Lathika right now the Job will be first issue, now how Akshara reacts will wait and watch.
<br><br>she will understand gaya3 better then gaya3's understanding of akshara.. so i don't think there will be any issue to be feared of..<br>

Akshara will win her heart eventually....but i think it'll take time..a lot of time...

Edited by _charu_ - 01 September 2009 at 2:26am

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I'm glad they're taking up this job issue now....actually Akshara and Naitik got married at a very young age...It'll be gr8 to see the transition happening now..frm an impulsive, stubborn aggressive boy, Naitik will become mature & responsible...he has to prove his meatle..nowdays boys and girls want to stand up on their own feet and then think of marriage, here it's ulta...

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

I said this in another thread...Akshara supporting Naitik or Akshara supporting her inlaws...either way there is tension involved...just a matter of what kind of tension we want to see.<br><br>

she must support him emotionally and let him talk to his family..akshara must not involve herself in this issue..

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:35am | IP Logged

<br><br>now my thinking on this issue is , akshara should support the family, since it is a joint family, it is not good to bring cracks within.. why should naitik feel bad if akshara didn't support him? as she is taking a decision for the family as a whole, not for an individual? please give your reason on naitik's point of view...<br>
<br><br>If we keep aside the family for a moment, Naitik is right in his place...this a problem with many ppl. today..they don't wanna join their business and want to do something different, on their own..so therez no harm in that....and bec. Naitik is right, he will expect support from Akshara , more so bec. she supported him in the past on this issue..Naitik will obviously feel bad...he'll think that nobody understands his point of view..<br><br>for Akshara it's a tricky situation..for every bahu it is...here, the ladies of the house have no say in any matter but Akshara's opinion matters a lot to Naitik...what is right for her and what not, she'll decide (and we'll see tht in the episodes to come)<br><br>this job vs business is one issue on which i think both Daddaji and Naitik are right in their respective places..(i said this before when we were discussing the job thing) lets see who wins Smile
<br><br>her decision for sure will be making him join his family business.. and she is going to make him understand so that he will not feel bad about it at all....<br>
<br><br>oh ho i said the same thing , that this time she might not support him bec. the family angle is involved..but it'll be good if she does..i mean i wud love to see that...problems toh dono side se aani hai LOL
<br><br>this is what i don't understand, after all it is his family isn't?.. now another interesting thing is dadi's advise.. when varsha asked her this question whether askhara should support naitik or his family, dadi said she should support naitik.. quite interesting.. so dadi wanted akshara to create a drift in the family..?<br>

it will not create a rift in the family.....at any stage, the wife has very less to do with husband's decision regarding business or job ! see there was tension b/w them even when Akshara was not a part of their family....and Naitik wud have gone ahead with what he was doing with/without Akshara's support, which he will again do....the problem with elders is that they don't want their children to do mistakes..they're so overprotective about them....it's not a big deal...If Naitik's decision is wrong, let him face the consequences, let him grow up, let him handle the problems in his way...Daddaji wants Naitik to become his carbon copy..howz that possible ? how can the thinking of the two generations be the same? afterall Naitik is Daddaji's blood....once he has taken a decision, he'll not budge from that....don't know how he'll react to this news of rejection....i hope he gets what he wants....Daddaji must also learn that "change" is inevitable !

Realistically you are dead right charu.. one example for this is Lalit Modi..(modi group of cos) came out of his family business and started something of his own IPL is one it.. as he always wanted to do something of his own..

i like your point that ""at any stage, the wife has very less to do with husband's decision regarding business or job !"" i do not know that.. but when i look around you are right.. guys won't listen to their wife related to this issue..

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by desertrose21

I said this in another thread...Akshara supporting Naitik or Akshara supporting her inlaws...either way there is tension involved...just a matter of what kind of tension we want to see.<br><br>

she must support him emotionally and let him talk to his family..akshara must not involve herself in this issue..

what do you meant by emotional support.?? crying along with him?LOL

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 2:37am | IP Logged

<br><br>Realistically you are dead right charu.. one example for this is Lalit Modi..(modi group of cos) came out of his family business and started something of his own IPL is one it.. as he always wanted to do something of his own..<br><br>i like your point that ""<font color="#ff0000">at any stage, the wife has very less to do with husband's decision regarding business or job !</font>"" i do not know that.. but when i look around you are right.. guys won't listen to their wife related to this issue..<br><br>

lolzzz Lata, tdy i'm very happy tht u agree with me ..must be my lucky day LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.