Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 31

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats55

<br><br>ROFLROFL... she will wake up ... is it like that in india that bahu has to listen all those demands from the elders?<br>

well well well, what can i say? depends on the circumstances..i've seen tht in some families, they do expect their DIL to wake up early in the morning...and a few , they themselves wake up late so the rules are relaxed for the bahu..for me, this waking up early morning sounds like a punishment LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DISASTER.....follow your Instinct (Page 24)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fsurve117

Hey Guy I should tell you you all rock
Charu Sonu Ritu DessertRose Lathika and many many more
all of you rock yaar.

You such god analysis and predictions three claps to you all
Clap  Clap  Clap

Hey also one suggestion instead of opening so many different topics open one topic like say "todays episode 31 August' something like that, it will be easier for all to come here and discuss the episode.

it is a good point, in fact forum Bidaai do not allow to open so many topics of the same nature.. they keep only one thread for discussions.. this forum only i can see so many threads of same .. they should restrict to one thread only who opened first should remain, rest should closed down..

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by pinky35

gayatri will be telling naitik about his job tomorrow than will he join the family business or find other jobs..............

<br>
after naitik will know about his this how will akshii support naitik probably this will make them come closer.....
<br><br>ek toh i feel <font color="#ff0000">naitik will get that job..</font>.haan they rejected him earlier but they can call him back na..may be when he decides to join the business...<br><br>secondly, i don't think aksh will support naitik this time...she'll ask him to join the business..and therez no harm in it...if he does join his business...aksh will be torn b/w her in laws and naitik...she will support him but in a different way ..
<br><br>he will not get the job... akshara will make him to join their family business... that is what is going to happen.. but i would like to see him moving away from home with her and stay and work in another city.. to know more about adjustments in married life..<br>

it's ok any ways...if he joins his business, fine..par mujhe nahi lagta..i dun know why

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 5cents

.....koi sapna pura nahi hota unka.........firstly naitik refused to join business n now this.......
<br>
i think after tomorrow's episode akshii will change into that blue saree.........n that day will be long..nani leaving than naitik knowing about his job.....
<br>Aksh was looking so dull & listless in that blue sari KYO?? Missing nani ma kyaDead ? Naiktik was looking dashing in while shirt & denims. Aksh has to get rid of her pallu. Pl start A pallu hatao andolan yaar. She looks like a granny with that pallu on her head. Ouch<br>
<br><br>Absolutely..tht saaree was plain simple and dull...it's surprising tht saas wears heavy embroided saarees and bahu wears plain simple saarees...ah i hope they get rid of the pallu soon...<font color="#ff0000">she looks like Naitik's aunty</font>
<br><br>yaar kuch bi<br>

sorry yaar..she looks pretty in those saarees but much better without the pallu

no no ...i got your sense of humor.. i was teasing you..

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

gayatri will be telling naitik about his job tomorrow than will he join the family business or find other jobs..............

<br>
after naitik will know about his this how will akshii support naitik probably this will make them come closer.....
<br><br>ek toh i feel <font color="#ff0000">naitik will get that job..</font>.haan they rejected him earlier but they can call him back na..may be when he decides to join the business...<br><br>secondly, i don't think aksh will support naitik this time...she'll ask him to join the business..and therez no harm in it...if he does join his business...aksh will be torn b/w her in laws and naitik...she will support him but in a different way ..
<br><br>he will not get the job... akshara will make him to join their family business... that is what is going to happen.. but i would like to see him moving away from home with her and stay and work in another city.. to know more about adjustments in married life..<br>

it's ok any ways...if he joins his business, fine..par mujhe nahi lagta..i dun know why

if that is not happening then, the advise given by gaya3 to akshara will be  a waste..

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

<br>
<br><br>it's ok any ways...if he joins his business, fine..par mujhe nahi lagta..i dun know why
<br><br>if that is not happening then, the advise given by gaya3 to akshara will be a waste..<br>

from now on, the story will see lots of ups and down..and then, it's Akshara's story so her life will never be tensionfree...something or the other issue will keep coming up...if she supports Naitik then problem, if she doesn't then problem..

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

<br>
<br><br>it's ok any ways...if he joins his business, fine..par mujhe nahi lagta..i dun know why
<br><br>if that is not happening then, the advise given by gaya3 to akshara will be a waste..<br>

from now on, the story will see lots of ups and down..and then, it's Akshara's story so her life will never be tensionfree...something or the other issue will keep coming up...if she supports Naitik then problem, if she doesn't then problem..

now my thinking on this issue is , akshara should support the family, since it is a joint family, it is not good to bring cracks within.. why should naitik feel bad if akshara didn't support him? as she is taking a decision for the family as a whole, not for an individual? please give your reason on naitik's point of view...

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

<br><br>now my thinking on this issue is , akshara should support the family, since it is a joint family, it is not good to bring cracks within.. why should naitik feel bad if akshara didn't support him? as she is taking a decision for the family as a whole, not for an individual? please give your reason on naitik's point of view...<br>

If we keep aside the family for a moment, Naitik is right in his place...this a problem with many ppl. today..they don't wanna join their business and want to do something different, on their own..so therez no harm in that....and bec. Naitik is right, he will expect support from Akshara , more so bec. she supported him in the past on this issue..Naitik will obviously feel bad...he'll think that nobody understands his point of view..

for Akshara it's a tricky situation..for every bahu it is...here, the ladies of the house have no say in any matter but Akshara's opinion matters a lot to Naitik...what is right for her and what not, she'll decide (and we'll see tht in the episodes to come)

this job vs business is one issue on which i think both Daddaji and Naitik are right in their respective places..(i said this before when we were discussing the job thing) lets see who wins Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.