Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

DISASTER.....follow your Instinct - Page 20

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lats55

<br><br>this is what i don't understand, after all it is his family isn't?.. now another interesting thing is dadi's advise.. when varsha asked her this question whether askhara should support naitik or his family, dadi said she should support naitik.. quite interesting.. so dadi wanted akshara to create a drift in the family..?<br>

it will not create a rift in the family.....at any stage, the wife has very less to do with husband's decision regarding business or job ! see there was tension b/w them even when Akshara was not a part of their family....and Naitik wud have gone ahead with what he was doing with/without Akshara's support, which he will again do....the problem with elders is that they don't want their children to do mistakes..they're so overprotective about them....it's not a big deal...If Naitik's decision is wrong, let him face the consequences, let him grow up, let him handle the problems in his way...Daddaji wants Naitik to become his carbon copy..howz that possible ? how can the thinking of the two generations be the same? afterall Naitik is Daddaji's blood....once he has taken a decision, he'll not budge from that....don't know how he'll react to this news of rejection....i hope he gets what he wants....Daddaji must also learn that "change" is inevitable !Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail

<br><br>she will understand gaya3 better then gaya3's understanding of akshara.. so i don't think there will be any issue to be feared of..<br>

Akshara will win her heart eventually....but i think it'll take time..a lot of time...Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
I'm glad they're taking up this job issue now....actually Akshara and Naitik got married at a very young age...It'll be gr8 to see the transition happening now..frm an impulsive, stubborn aggressive boy, Naitik will become mature & responsible...he has to prove his meatle..nowdays boys and girls want to stand up on their own feet and then think of marriage, here it's ulta...
Krinya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desertrose21

I said this in another thread...Akshara supporting Naitik or Akshara supporting her inlaws...either way there is tension involved...just a matter of what kind of tension we want to see.<br><br>

she must support him emotionally and let him talk to his family..akshara must not involve herself in this issue..
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

it will not create a rift in the family.....at any stage, the wife has very less to do with husband's decision regarding business or job ! see there was tension b/w them even when Akshara was not a part of their family....and Naitik wud have gone ahead with what he was doing with/without Akshara's support, which he will again do....the problem with elders is that they don't want their children to do mistakes..they're so overprotective about them....it's not a big deal...If Naitik's decision is wrong, let him face the consequences, let him grow up, let him handle the problems in his way...Daddaji wants Naitik to become his carbon copy..howz that possible ? how can the thinking of the two generations be the same? afterall Naitik is Daddaji's blood....once he has taken a decision, he'll not budge from that....don't know how he'll react to this news of rejection....i hope he gets what he wants....Daddaji must also learn that "change" is inevitable !

Realistically you are dead right charu.. one example for this is Lalit Modi..(modi group of cos) came out of his family business and started something of his own IPL is one it.. as he always wanted to do something of his own..

i like your point that ""at any stage, the wife has very less to do with husband's decision regarding business or job !"" i do not know that.. but when i look around you are right.. guys won't listen to their wife related to this issue..

hide thumbnail

she must support him emotionally and let him talk to his family..akshara must not involve herself in this issue..

what do you meant by emotional support.?? crying along with him?😆
Krinya thumbnail

<br><br>Realistically you are dead right charu.. one example for this is Lalit Modi..(modi group of cos) came out of his family business and started something of his own IPL is one it.. as he always wanted to do something of his own..<br><br>i like your point that ""<font color="#ff0000">at any stage, the wife has very less to do with husband's decision regarding business or job !</font>"" i do not know that.. but when i look around you are right.. guys won't listen to their wife related to this issue..<br><br>

lolzzz Lata, tdy i'm very happy tht u agree with me ..must be my lucky day 😆
Krinya thumbnail

<br><br>what do you meant by emotional support.?? crying along with him?😆<br>

emotionally matlab "secret support" , means she must support him but be diplomatic in front of her in laws
hide thumbnail

emotionally matlab "secret support" , means she must support him but be diplomatic in front of her in laws

🤣🤣🤣 OMG i learnt something from you..🤣🤣
FAMS thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 OMG i learnt something from you..🤣🤣

But Charu Akshara mein itni akal hai, woh to sab ke samne sab bak degi