Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: lats55

<br><br>if that is not happening then, the advise given by gaya3 to akshara will be a waste..<br>

from now on, the story will see lots of ups and down..and then, it's Akshara's story so her life will never be tensionfree...something or the other issue will keep coming up...if she supports Naitik then problem, if she doesn't then problem..
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _charu_

from now on, the story will see lots of ups and down..and then, it's Akshara's story so her life will never be tensionfree...something or the other issue will keep coming up...if she supports Naitik then problem, if she doesn't then problem..

now my thinking on this issue is , akshara should support the family, since it is a joint family, it is not good to bring cracks within.. why should naitik feel bad if akshara didn't support him? as she is taking a decision for the family as a whole, not for an individual? please give your reason on naitik's point of view...
Krinya thumbnail

<br><br>now my thinking on this issue is , akshara should support the family, since it is a joint family, it is not good to bring cracks within.. why should naitik feel bad if akshara didn't support him? as she is taking a decision for the family as a whole, not for an individual? please give your reason on naitik's point of view...<br>

If we keep aside the family for a moment, Naitik is right in his place...this a problem with many ppl. today..they don't wanna join their business and want to do something different, on their own..so therez no harm in that....and bec. Naitik is right, he will expect support from Akshara , more so bec. she supported him in the past on this issue..Naitik will obviously feel bad...he'll think that nobody understands his point of view..

for Akshara it's a tricky situation..for every bahu it is...here, the ladies of the house have no say in any matter but Akshara's opinion matters a lot to Naitik...what is right for her and what not, she'll decide (and we'll see tht in the episodes to come)

this job vs business is one issue on which i think both Daddaji and Naitik are right in their respective places..(i said this before when we were discussing the job thing) lets see who wins 😊
hide thumbnail

If we keep aside the family for a moment, Naitik is right in his place...this a problem with many ppl. today..they don't wanna join their business and want to do something different, on their own..so therez no harm in that....and bec. Naitik is right, he will expect support from Akshara , more so bec. she supported him in the past on this issue..Naitik will obviously feel bad...he'll think that nobody understands his point of view..

for Akshara it's a tricky situation..for every bahu it is...here, the ladies of the house have no say in any matter but Akshara's opinion matters a lot to Naitik...what is right for her and what not, she'll decide (and we'll see tht in the episodes to come)

this job vs business is one issue on which i think both Daddaji and Naitik are right in their respective places..(i said this before when we were discussing the job thing) lets see who wins 😊

her decision for sure will be making him join his family business.. and she is going to make him understand so that he will not feel bad about it at all....
Krinya thumbnail

<br><br>her decision for sure will be making him join his family business.. and she is going to make him understand so that he will not feel bad about it at all....<br>

oh ho i said the same thing , that this time she might not support him bec. the family angle is involved..but it'll be good if she does..i mean i wud love to see that...problems toh dono side se aani hai 😆
hide thumbnail

oh ho i said the same thing , that this time she might not support him bec. the family angle is involved..but it'll be good if she does..i mean i wud love to see that...problems toh dono side se aani hai 😆

this is what i don't understand, after all it is his family isn't?.. now another interesting thing is dadi's advise.. when varsha asked her this question whether askhara should support naitik or his family, dadi said she should support naitik.. quite interesting.. so dadi wanted akshara to create a drift in the family..?
FAMS thumbnail
Hey Charu, Lathika, Ritu Sonu and all YRKKH fans  can you predict next track after this job thing. . . .
1. Gayatris Insecurities
2. Akshara's Studies
What else can't think of anything right now

Please do reply.
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't want this job situation to create rifts between naksh...we've had enough of heartache through this stupid MU for weeks to no end...so please creatives the most you can show is a small argument no more of naksh separated.
desertrose21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fsurve117

Hey Charu, Lathika, Ritu Sonu and all YRKKH fans  can you predict next track after this job thing. . . .

1. Gayatris Insecurities
2. Akshara's Studies
What else can't think of anything right now

Please do reply.

Akshara's pallu
Omi Kaka and Kaki past unfolding.
Nandini's future.
Mohit/Rashmi track.
desertrose21 thumbnail
I said this in another thread...Akshara supporting Naitik or Akshara supporting her inlaws...either way there is tension involved...just a matter of what kind of tension we want to see.