Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

DISASTER.....follow your Instinct - Page 7

cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

yes it's not their fault..both of them were trying to please each other, both were saying their own things and in this process, they didn't realize tht the other one is not listening..both were in a rush to do what they were asked to ..the timing was wrong...vaise naitik was saying ulta of what he was actually trying to say..

i toh can't wait for the time when Naitik confronts Daddaji..i love him in tht mood

charu di akshara subah uth toh jayegi na
agar nahi toh abhi woh stupid ladies r still there to give taana to akshara 😭
chalo munna hai toh
but daddaji wont let akshra go this time 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i m also waiting for gayatri vs naksh ........ mata will be so jealous when akshi will support naitik ......
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lets see if they say ILU tomorro
they have 2!!! i didnt wait 48 hours rentlessly for this. =\
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

SR to start ho gai hai yaar...they are alone and talking na...and tomorrow will be even sweeter talks & a cute confession and a heart warming hug...aur kya cahiye tumhe SR me Charu...

NG was a minor hiccup...bekaar me itna time waste kiya on it...Akshara should pack it back up for her honey moon...also some 1 should tell Rajshri to send more lehangas for Akshara...raat me vo yehi pehan kar soti hai bechari...😆

hhmm nightgown thingy was also ok..i understand how difficult it is for Akshara to come in front of naitik in tht nightgown..yaar itni jaldi it's not possible..specially when she didn't spend time with him before marriage and till now they were strangers..WOW i wanted it to be that way...and it's happening..i'm so glad...yes lets reserve tht NG for the honeymoon..that is, when this job vs business debate settles down..
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: sks7

<br><br>Seriously what was that??? kya bas ek night gown aur sarees pack ki....too much...and again main bhabi ma ke kamre main change karke aata hun...kya unko room se bahar nikal ke change kiya ya unse nahin sharmata munna....please i wish i could make a bathrrom for them like we do in online games..............<br>

in that case, Akshara should buy some more "decent" night gowns....kal naitik ko le jaana shopping par .. 🤣 ab what cud be decent that THIS? a NG cum burqa..i hope she'll not feel shy in tht

did u notice tht she'd tucked her gown with pins? i mean her lehanga's neck was deeper than tht NG ..ha ha ha
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hhmm nightgown thingy was also ok..i understand how difficult it is for Akshara to come in front of naitik in tht nightgown..yaar itni jaldi it's not possible..specially when she didn't spend time with him before marriage and till now they were strangers..WOW i wanted it to be that way...and it's happening..i'm so glad...yes lets reserve tht NG for the honeymoon..that is, when this job vs business debate settles down..

ya they first need to be comfortable with each other to the extent that they can deeply look in each others eyes, be with each other and freely talk about anything....
simran85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes it's not their fault..both of them were trying to please each other, both were saying their own things and in this process, they didn't realize tht the other one is not listening..both were in a rush to do what they were asked to ..the timing was wrong...vaise naitik was saying ulta of what he was actually trying to say..

i toh can't wait for the time when Naitik confronts Daddaji..i love him in tht mood

Yes, I also think that they were so desperate to say their own things that didn't listen each other. But I think that's ok, aisa hota hai, they both are still not that matured and were just trying to be more free with each other.

And Naitik's jokes, sach mein yaar woh kya bole ja raha tha, I was trying to understand that first but after some time given up 😆
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2