India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Where did all these characters go?

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

There are so many characters and so many stories that have trailed off without an ending.  There's Sonali, Vishvanaat (Kkusum's Baba), Shashank, Priyanka, Yash, all of Kkusum's family.  Where did they go?  Okay so when Jyoti had her son Jyoti and Vishal decided to move to some other city.  But I mean do they not phone Ayi?  Or even talk to her?  I heard Jyoti and Vishal's son is gonna come in the upcoming episodes, and I heard that Hiten Tejwani's gonna play him.  But Hiten Tejwani was Vishal in the last bit of his character.  That would be odd if he played is ex-characters son.  And what about Isha?   Wasn't she supposed to ruin Kkusum's life or something?  And Ajay Malia, Sarla's step-brother.  He had a 20 year sentence in jail.  It's been 20 years, he should be out now.  Why don't they show him?  Obviously he'd want revenge from Kkusum.  Why doesn't Ekta bring back the old characters and finish their story.  Or why doesn't she have Ajay Malia come back and start something with him.  Or bring Isha back, and like before maybe Isha and Taashu will team up and try to destroy Kkusum.  What about the Kkusum murder attempts?  And Mahi's murder?  What ever happened to them?  Didn't the CID team say they'd solve Kkusum's case in 24 hours?  Hello?  It's been more like 24 days.  Ok they found who was trying to kill her, but who was really behind it?  I really think Ajay Malia should come back.  That would be pretty interesting.  And then this whole Kumud-Garv-Kali catastrophie will die down a bit.  There are so many stories that have been left unfinished.  Does anyone know of more?

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah, I forgot some more characters.  Aryaman and Saakshi...Aryaman hasn't been gone for too long, but Saakshi just disappeared!  And why is Garv married into the family that his own godmother hates?  Or even the family that hates his own godmother? 
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

wow  u r soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo right.  i think forsure that we all have these questions in our mind. but sorry to say. we don,t have any idea.

i think we should email ekta & ask her this. afterall  what is  this all about. what u guys thinks. tell me please.

Wink

rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I think we should just make up our own stories and post it here. by the way some of you guys write, it looks awesome. I bet ekta can get ideas from here. Just starting from killer of mahii would be a good start. dont you all think Confused
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
oh yeah i agree with u!!!!
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
its ektaa you know!!!
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
i guess since they weren't important they were moved to somewhere else!!!!
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
i dont know where they went died mayb?

Go to top