12/24 Karol Bagh

Karol Bagh Central Office : Ask For Help! (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 45

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
ya whatever happened with mili..howd she end up falling for abhi? and what happened after the rakhi epi(i read in the story til now)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karol Bagh Central Office : Ask For Help! (Page 43)" in 12/24 Karol Bagh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Avatarana_

IF-Dazzler

_Avatarana_

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
How am I suppose to validate my email id?
I used to have an yahoo account which i had used to create this ID of mine on IF last year.
Now IF asks me to validate my account while i try commenting on celebrity profile, actually this is something i  have been regularly doing till last week, at least once in a week
Can I know how i am supposed to do that, especially because i no more use that mail id and its deactive for a long time.
Let me know how iam supposed to do this, if not, it will be bye-bye to India forum. IF loses an "Original" member because of the latest chaos.

Edited by MeySimi - 14 December 2010 at 7:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manga3HumnaAfaq

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeySimi

I used to have an yahoo account which i had used to create this ID of mine on IF last year.
Now IF asks me to validate my account.
Can I know how i am supposed to do that, especially because i no more use that mail id and its deactive for a long time.
Let me know how iam supposed to do this, if not, it will be bye-bye to India forum. IF loses an "Original" member because of the latest chaos.

Yesterday I had the same problem.And I was unable to validate my yahoo account.After that I used my gmail account and now its ok.This may help you.Please don't say bye-bye di.Smile

_Avatarana_

IF-Dazzler

_Avatarana_

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Rumi, its not the question of saying bye due to a problem. unless they solve this problem, i cant help it.
if u know how to reset a gmail account for IF profile, let me know

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged

From update profile option change your email address and submit.Then you will receive a confirmation mail.You have to confirm that mail.Thats all.

Hope it will help you.Smile

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Rumi, its not the question of saying bye due to a problem. unless they solve this problem, i cant help it.
if u know how to reset a gmail account for IF profile, let me know
meysimi  it is very simple. go to my Dashboard and then change your email address  typing  by removing old one and  tying new  one and then save.

They may ask you to validate account again and you know what to do. just in case click on the link they send you and that is all. sometime the link IF sends you go in spam folder so if you don't see link in inbox chk spam folder as well
I hope this helps.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

palak1

palak1

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Now IF asks me to validate my account while i try commenting on celebrity profile, actually this is something i  have been regularly doing till last week, at least once in a week
the same problem is occuring with me..my email was validated bu tnow he ysay u have to validate ur i dbefore posting comment on celeb.

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palak1

the same problem is occuring with me..my email was validated bu tnow he ysay u have to validate ur i dbefore posting comment on celeb.
validate again
and u can post again

Post Reply New Post

Go to top