Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
How am I suppose to validate my email id?
I used to have an yahoo account which i had used to create this ID of mine on IF last year.
Now IF asks me to validate my account while i try commenting on celebrity profile, actually this is something i  have been regularly doing till last week, at least once in a week
Can I know how i am supposed to do that, especially because i no more use that mail id and its deactive for a long time.
Let me know how iam supposed to do this, if not, it will be bye-bye to India forum. IF loses an "Original" member because of the latest chaos.
Edited by MeySimi - 13 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MeySimi

I used to have an yahoo account which i had used to create this ID of mine on IF last year.
Now IF asks me to validate my account.
Can I know how i am supposed to do that, especially because i no more use that mail id and its deactive for a long time.
Let me know how iam supposed to do this, if not, it will be bye-bye to India forum. IF loses an "Original" member because of the latest chaos.

Yesterday I had the same problem.And I was unable to validate my yahoo account.After that I used my gmail account and now its ok.This may help you.Please don't say bye-bye di.๐Ÿ˜Š

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rumi, its not the question of saying bye due to a problem. unless they solve this problem, i cant help it.
if u know how to reset a gmail account for IF profile, let me know
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

From update profile option change your email address and submit.Then you will receive a confirmation mail.You have to confirm that mail.Thats all.

Hope it will help you.๐Ÿ˜Š

ramas thumbnail

Rumi, its not the question of saying bye due to a problem. unless they solve this problem, i cant help it.

if u know how to reset a gmail account for IF profile, let me know

meysimi  it is very simple. go to my Dashboard and then change your email address  typing  by removing old one and  tying new  one and then save.

They may ask you to validate account again and you know what to do. just in case click on the link they send you and that is all. sometime the link IF sends you go in spam folder so if you don't see link in inbox chk spam folder as well
I hope this helps.
palak1 thumbnail

Now IF asks me to validate my account while i try commenting on celebrity profile, actually this is something i  have been regularly doing till last week, at least once in a week

the same problem is occuring with me..my email was validated bu tnow he ysay u have to validate ur i dbefore posting comment on celeb.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: palak1

the same problem is occuring with me..my email was validated bu tnow he ysay u have to validate ur i dbefore posting comment on celeb.

validate again
and u can post again

palak1 thumbnail
but they r not sending cofirmation mail
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜•what are u girls talking about...i am totally lost๐Ÿ˜”...i don't use any email account to check and browse the forums.............but now my original name too I have lost ๐Ÿ˜ญ..which i want to get back desperately.....
Rgds
Lata
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdost

๐Ÿ˜•what are u girls talking about...i am totally lost๐Ÿ˜”...i don't use any email account to check and browse the forums.............but now my original name too I have lost ๐Ÿ˜ญ..which i want to get back desperately.....

Rgds
Lata

I think u can change your id for that you have to fo in my dashboard
also this is needed if you want to post in celebrity section of IF for neil smriti or others.
You have to validate your email
and be active on the forum