Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what were the dates of all the scenes where simbhi hugged?
manga3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is 4th;14th;19th;21st;25th;26th jan;1stfeb.Even 22nd dec there is simbhi scenes.
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manga3

It is 4th;14th;19th;21st;25th;26th jan;1stfeb.Even 22nd dec there is simbhi scenes.

thanks!
and the recent episodes like april, may, june and july, what are the dates of them hugging or other scenes together?Edited by Namrata_12 - 13 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There is no photo of Neil Bhatt in KB forum photo gallery.Please upload his photo.
roshnirox thumbnail

Can any one pls give me the link to watch the video of zee rishton ki saugat KB other than dailymotion.com? I had tried upbulk.com too but it does not open.

-Shankar- thumbnail
Your question was moved to help desk. please ask questions there and not in new topics. Thank u. KB dev team. Edited by -Shankar- - 13 years ago
sayhi2nimi thumbnail
hi raksha ji ,i wanted to know at what slot this new show will be aired bcoz i cant find any slot vaccant for the time being,bcoz i very worried about our show.
roshnirox thumbnail

Can anyone pls pls pls upload the vdo of zee rishton ki saugat of KB on youtube and provide me the link? I am not able to open dailymotion.com or upbulk.com.😭 This is a humble request, pls don't ignore it.

ramas thumbnail
plz do not post it  request here. we  will try to get  u  the  video. topic is moved in help desk
sayhi2nimi thumbnail
hi raksha ji ,i wanted to know at what slot this new show will be aired bcoz i cant find any slot vaccant for the time being,bcoz i very worried about our show.plz guys help me after todays new news on FB i am seriously very worried about 12/24 KB.😭