Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What is a good bollywood song to dance on a stage

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged

What is a good bollywood song to dance to for a stage performance !!

Can someone please tell me a good bollywood song to dance to on a stage??? It has to be catchy and lively!!! I am doing a stage performance and I am in bad need of a good bollywood song!! Please help!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is a good bollywood song to dance on a stage" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sylishsh04

sylishsh04

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
dance pe chance
ye ishq hai
move your body now
mauja hi mauja
desi girl
pappu cant dance
mere dholna
marjaani
maa da ladla remix
khwaab dheke
dhoom tana
jee karda
aaja nachle
shut up and bounce
halla re

if u search on the internet, you can find many more songs

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
dhoom tana Or radha kaise na jale

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
mauja mauja

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks friends for your suggestions and choices !! Would be nice to hear some more !! It will be nice and bit easy for me to choose Then !! Nice one Yaar !! Appreciate !!Clap

adios

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lhcj21

Goldie

lhcj21

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Dola Re Dola
Mahi Ve
Pretty Woman
Thodasa Pagla
Kajra Re
Jai Ho
Dance Pe Chance
Ab To Forever
Kambakt Ishq
Mera Mann Dole
Chane Ke Khet Mein

Edited by lhcj21 - 31 August 2009 at 11:19pm

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adios

Wow girl its awesome to know that you would be performing! So you need help wid songs.. Well first you gotta tell us what kinda dancing you are proficient in? Can you do semi-classical stuff?.. hip-hop...bolly style..! Well there are so many reality dancing shows and their videos available online that you can take a peek at them.. nach baliye and stuff.. As far as songs are concerned.. I think going wid songs that are hottest in the market right now.. is the best thing to do..Well Kaminey fever is going on right.. so you could.. do little bit of dhan tan na.. lol.. and I think Dil bole Haddipa's craze is the most in the market right now.. Specially the remix of Dil bole haddipa title is by itself so dancable..lol that you can easily perform on the whole song itself.. I think koke koke koyalia.. from Life partner ka bhi bada craze hai.. you can do it to give some comic flair..

Overall I suggest that you go for Remix of songs of dil bole haddipa, koke koke koyaliya.., and Kaminey.. Make a remix of all these songs and dance to them.. And believe me girl.. its is great to do a latest song.. cauz its craze is unmattached.. But if you are good wid classical stuff.. or you like any old song u can do that too.. But do tell us if you are specially proficient in a type of dancing.. so i can sugguest further...

And girl .. u gotta record ur performance and show it to all of us..

Hope this helps
Best of Luck

Well thanks alot dear friend Adios !! In about a couple of weeks time we have a big get together, every year at our work place and I am fortunate to be selected to perform on stage but its going to be a DJ and I have to dance on a song which he will play for me !! Being punjabi I can dance Bhangra, semi classical or know other dances !! Please donot think I am a professional just to have fun on the evening !! I want some bharkata huya song !! Thats why I asked my I-F friends help !! I would like to thanks you all for your very kind help !! Appreciate !!HeartClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top