Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara-Naitik shares same interest: article

v.flora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Akshara-Naitik shares same interest

One of the most loveable on screen duo, Akshara (Hina Khan) and Naitik (Karan Mehra) of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehelata Hain shares a good tuning not only in reel but real life too. A "reality" check says the whole story.

Don't be so shocked! We are just talking about their choices for participating in reality shows. "My favourite reality shows are Nach Baliye and Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao but when it comes for participation I'll definitely go with Dus Ka Dus, because I want to meet Salman Khan," said Karan Mehra.

Where as Akshara has a different choice regarding reality shows that she likes to watch but there is one similarity where the duo comes on the one platform. "According to me the best reality show I liked to see is Big Boss and Dus Ka Dum, but if some one would ask me to participate some reality show I would definitely go with Dus Ka Dum because that is the place where people get to know their stars beyond their on screen character and I would love to meet Salman Khan as well," Hina Khan (Akhsara) revealed.

So have you seen the amazing similarity between on screen husband-wife? These comments by Akhara-Naitik have left us in suspicion of Yeh Rishta Kya kehelata Hain? Isn't it

source: http://www.bollywoodgate.com/indian-television/akshara-naitik-shares-same-interest.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow dats such a gr8 news!!!...similar interests.....
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article......
-alisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow m so happy ............lets hope sumthng fishy here
-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow.........same interest ........thnx for the article