India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

veena

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

guys i dont understand she can show her anger towards kashish for hurting sujal even though kash is sorry, but why cant she say something to vasu when she barks like that and always says something bad about sujal.tab uski bolti kyun band hi jati hai?

vasu has always insulted sujal and is now trying to put him behind bars for life, but veena never once said anything and now poor kashish is so sad and upset and veena is showing her nakhras to  her. doent make sense.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Probably she is used to Vasu and knows the kind of things that Vasu can say and do.  She never expected Kashish to do such a thing.  She trusted Kashish while she never trusts Vasu.  Her love and trust has been broken and shattered by Kashish.

But I still dont understand something.  She knows of CG's indiscretions, yet has turned a blind eye to it all her life.  In fact, despite all the pain that he has brought her and Sujal, she tolerates CG.  Is it becos she loves him or what?  If thats the case, why cant she then understand that Sujal too has the same feelings for Kashish and she should not interfere in their lives.  Acc. to Sujalfan, next week, she will come in between Sujal and Kashish when he goes to prof's house to bring back Kashish home.DeadDeadDead

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
i agree about kash and sujal. but cg, that guy scares me a little. lets see how veena reacts when she comes to know about swayam and akshat and most of all i want to see how sujal reacts.Tongue
debashree Senior Member
debashree
debashree

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 12:30am | IP Logged

well dear suji should accept the fact tat akshat iz his bro...step hi sahi par the guy iz nice....bull shit with swayamDead....4m were did tat stupid come...nonsense yar....anwaz hope suji n akis frndship continues and it even grows better...n veena should now 4 giv kash kyunki ane wale dino mein she needs support 4m both her son and her bahu....

wat do u guys say...??

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 5:22am | IP Logged

I agree with greatmaratha tht Veena expects such behaviour from Vasu but not from Kashish. But she should still stand up for her son in front of her, c'mon the woman sent the lawyer away tht time when he came to fight for Sujal and his parents said nothing. And yeh, she can forgive CG for his deeds but will not let Sujal do the same with his wife. Thats not right Veena, she understands her son, then she knows his happiness is with K and he can not live without her.

Sujal will b k with Akshat as his bro but tht junglee swayam is something else. Most of all Veena is gonna need her sons to support her at tht time so she should not get on the bad terms with Sujal coz Rishi will probably not help his mum.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top