Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaliciousXx.

Originally posted by Believe

[QUOTE=SnehaliciousXx.]@ Believe, u seem to have donr PHD in Flirting ROFLROFL .. Any plans for taking classes ?? Embarrassed.

[/QUOT]

Sorry Retired now.....LOLif you force me then Only PRIVATE tutions avilableTongueLOLWink

We are also asking for private tutions ONLY ROFLWE????WinkTongueu mean u and ur bfTongue.. U seem to be a guru to me *chuofies leg* ROFLROFL--LOLreeely...then i never miss the guru dhakshina...Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Flirting is an ART ! (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SnehaliciousXx.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 6:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 6:41am | IP Logged

We are also asking for private tutions ONLY ROFLWE????WinkTongueu mean u and ur bfTongue
Im looking for one Embarrassed Embarrassed
ROFLROFL---only one!!!
.. U seem to be a guru to me *chuofies leg* ROFLROFL--LOLreeely...then i never miss the guru dhakshina...Wink
That the topic starter will give u ROFL.. U can order whatevROFLer u want from him--- I ask to you only...if u dont wanna give then forget it....Wink

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Oh lord, look what I've started. LOL

Sarina!! Why are you creating more gender bender mishaps for me? Disapprove I'm a girl!!! LOL

SnehaliciousXx.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 7:37am | IP Logged

We are also asking for private tutions ONLY ROFLWE????WinkTongueu mean u and ur bfTongue
Im looking for one Embarrassed Embarrassed
ROFLROFL---only one!!! What do u thnk ??--sorry cant tellWink 
Im Bharathiya Naari . Embarrassed ----ufff....ab koi real bharthiya naari ye pad rahi hey tho...aakar bagayegaa so be careful.WinkTongue
.. U seem to be a guru to me *chuofies leg* ROFLROFL--LOLreeely...then i never miss the guru dhakshina...Wink
That the topic starter will give u ROFL.. U can order whatevROFLer u want from him--- I ask to you only...if u dont wanna give then forget it....Wink Ok jee ask Embarrassed---Do you have a map? Because I just got lost in your wordsTongueTongueWink

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Oh lord, look what I've started. LOL

Sarina!! Why are you creating more gender bender mishaps for me? Disapprove I'm a girl!!! LOL

I know. I was bored, and rule of thumb is anything involving Ajnu eventually turns to be fun. LOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Absolutely anyone and everyone can flirt. However, flirting is definitely an art. Not everyone can flirt well without being crude. There is a fine line between making a person feel pleasant and uncomfortable and it takes skill to manage that line. The greatest skill is in conveying the right message is it 'I'm single and looking for something serious or 'I'm single and just playing around' 'I'm taken/not looking, but complimenting' or 'I'm the friendly flirt'. Another talent is knowing when to be conspicuous and when to be inconspicuous. Sometimes you have to use the cheesy pick up lines and make people laugh, at other times it has to be smooth and subtle that no one even notices.

Anyone can flirt really. It does not take a particular personality to be flirtatious. Whether you are a serious scientist or a party animal, you will flirt sometime or another and also be tongue tied at sometime or another. However, a lot of people end up being to conspicuous, end up being cheesy or crude or just send the wrong signals. There are very few people who are natural flirts.

As for me I am very introverted and never make a conscious effort to flirt. However, I have been told that I can be an extremely indiscriminate flirt online, sometimes in real life too. Either I am a natural or people have hallucinations. Everybody loves me though. I'm such a narcissist.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic_devil.DontKnow.....Poojie....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top