Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Why does a man take it for granted that a girl who flirts with him wants him to kiss her -- when, nine times out of ten, she only wants him to want to kiss her?
Helen Rowland

Just out of curiosity, if the man doesn't actually kiss her then how will the girl know that she was successful in making the man want to kiss her?? Confused

Good question. But the cardinal rule of kissing, as confirmed by Hitch is that you never single handedly complete the kiss 100%. You always lean in only 50% and the remaining 50% will be completed by the other person if they too want to kiss you. Most girls flirting (and mayhap unfairly) do so only because they want the man interested and attracted to them, but do not really want to receive the full attention. That is why to save themselves of the embarrassment of a 50% lean in with the other party leaving them hanging men have had to adapt maneuvers like the yawn stretch, something under your eye, brushing your hair back, I'm going to lean over completely and untie my laces and tie them again. That way you make eye contact, and show your intent but there is always another very good reason why you did so.

Although, if you have the confidence and self security, and want to be chivalrous, you may always go ahead and announce your intent and permission to kiss. This is done rarely because no one wants to be rejected, and also because some girls can be real B**ches and misconstrue the situation. However, since its rarely done, most people who have the confidence and finesse to do it have successful results.

Now the conventional rules do not apply for mistletoe, new years midnight, spin the bottle or playing chicken.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf.DontKnow.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Flirting is an ART ! (Page 12)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

souro

souro

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Good question. But the cardinal rule of kissing, as confirmed by Hitch is that you never single handedly complete the kiss 100%. You always lean in only 50% and the remaining 50% will be completed by the other person if they too want to kiss you. Most girls flirting (and mayhap unfairly) do so only because they want the man interested and attracted to them, but do not really want to receive the full attention. That is why to save themselves of the embarrassment of a 50% lean in with the other party leaving them hanging men have had to adapt maneuvers like the yawn stretch, something under your eye, brushing your hair back, I'm going to lean over completely and untie my laces and tie them again. That way you make eye contact, and show your intent but there is always another very good reason why you did so.

Although, if you have the confidence and self security, and want to be chivalrous, you may always go ahead and announce your intent and permission to kiss. This is done rarely because no one wants to be rejected, and also because some girls can be real B**ches and misconstrue the situation. However, since its rarely done, most people who have the confidence and finesse to do it have successful results.

Now the conventional rules do not apply for mistletoe, new years midnight, spin the bottle or playing chicken.

For someone who calls herself a nerd you do have a good amount of knowledge about flirting. Tongue Or is this a result of extensive reading too?? Confused

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonur15

I have a birth defect, I can never say no; however, hard I try - so that kind of is very distressing. Thankfully, though I am a very uncoordinated klutzy nerdy type so most guys avoid my type. Which is good because I'd rather spend my time kicking some at Mario Kart.

LOLLOLLOL..is it true ?? nerdy types RTH

Yep. I am a nerd. Ain't it obvious.

but im disappointed with this topic i want some good spicy stories
DM members r not  talented in this field Disapprove

So this one time at band camp.........

Spicy....not sure of real life stories....but....I'm sure I can cook up something fictional full of innuendo.

nah you dont look nerdy... especially with your attempts to be politically correct.....being nerdy is part of inherent nature rather than peculiar habits alone....Smile

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Flirting is not an art but it includes farting which has "art" in it.....Simply put flirting is just a way casual way of trying to whet either sexual appetite or the needs of the ego...Smile

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

For someone who calls herself a nerd you do have a good amount of knowledge about flirting. Tongue Or is this a result of extensive reading too?? Confused

If life is a book, then this is a result of extensive reading. Smile

I observe people and listen to what they say, and everyday turns out to be another intriguing chapter of human beings and their peculiar ways. Unfortunately, no matter how much information you gather and how much really useful and practical advice you may end up dispensing to your friends - when it comes to your own personal life situations it appears that everything is BS and nothing you learned seems to work. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top