Flirting is an ART ! - Page 9

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Believe

๐Ÿคขthese are the types of remarks i try very hard to ignore.

Most of Men can resist everything except temptation. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by angelic_devil

๐Ÿคขthese are the types of remarks i try very hard to ignore.--- aahaa ...phir biiii ..........๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by Believe

Most of Men can resist everything except temptation. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
Oh, trust me, everything is nothing but mere temptation for most men๐Ÿ˜†  They leave nothing that they could even attempt resisting๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Gauri_3 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Why does a man take it for granted that a girl who flirts with him wants him to kiss her -- when, nine times out of ten, she only wants him to want to kiss her?
Helen Rowland

Just out of curiosity, if the man doesn't actually kiss her then how will the girl know that she was successful in making the man want to kiss her?? ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by souro

Just out of curiosity, if the man doesn't actually kiss her then how will the girl know that she was successful in making the man want to kiss her?? ๐Ÿ˜•

The "look" will tell her that๐Ÿ˜†

The "look" will tell her that๐Ÿ˜†

But still she can't be 100% sure. Whereas if the man kisses her, then the girl is getting 100% guarantee with a seal of authenticity that she succeeded in making him want whatever it was that she wanted him to want. I think this option removes a lot of ambiguity. ๐Ÿ˜›

But still she can't be 100% sure. Whereas if the man kisses her, then the girl is getting 100% guarantee with a seal of authenticity that she succeeded in making him want whatever it was that she wanted him to want. I think this option removes a lot of ambiguity. ๐Ÿ˜›

....but.....but....but....isn't flirting all about ambiguity?  There are no specifics in the art of flirting๐Ÿ˜‰

Good question. But the cardinal rule of kissing, as confirmed by Hitch is that you never single handedly complete the kiss 100%. You always lean in only 50% and the remaining 50% will be completed by the other person if they too want to kiss you. Most girls flirting (and mayhap unfairly) do so only because they want the man interested and attracted to them, but do not really want to receive the full attention. That is why to save themselves of the embarrassment of a 50% lean in with the other party leaving them hanging men have had to adapt maneuvers like the yawn stretch, something under your eye, brushing your hair back, I'm going to lean over completely and untie my laces and tie them again. That way you make eye contact, and show your intent but there is always another very good reason why you did so.

Although, if you have the confidence and self security, and want to be chivalrous, you may always go ahead and announce your intent and permission to kiss. This is done rarely because no one wants to be rejected, and also because some girls can be real B**ches and misconstrue the situation. However, since its rarely done, most people who have the confidence and finesse to do it have successful results.

Now the conventional rules do not apply for mistletoe, new years midnight, spin the bottle or playing chicken.
true. and i also think there is something called asking permission. ๐Ÿ˜ฒgod i dont believe we are having discussions on these things.