Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstrucK. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
its just a way to time pass or impress - and everyone can flirt. Some choose to do so, while others don't. It's not like there's a certain way to flirt, it can be done in whatever way.
Edited by starstrucK. - 14 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I know. I was bored, and rule of thumb is anything involving Ajnu eventually turns to be fun. πŸ˜†

Oh boy. πŸ˜† Well if you were bored, then all's fair. Carry on.

πŸ˜• i didnt know this is called flirting? that means u come to DM also for flirting?
i also know people who give subtle signals but when u come upfront and ask them, they r really coy and behave as if u r the one who is flirting with them. thats also one kind of flirting.
something like saap bhi marr jaye aur lathi bhi na tute.
Originally posted by: SnehaliciousXx.

Hey Bhagwan !
Aaap apne naam "Saadhu" ya "Saint" kyu nahi rakh lete jee .
🀣🀣..
Flirting doesn't appeal u ???
Get some lectures from the topic starter
🀣🀣.. he ij BHERI BHERI good at it 🀣🀣.,

ohh !!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is a kiddo. everything can be absolved for him. just saw his age yesterday(if thats true). so he can say anything.
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Flirting is like toilet training... once you acquire it... it comes naturally..there is no art but there is a lot of craftiness... involved..!!!πŸ˜†its step brother - making friends is another positive talent.. which one cant acquire.....😊
Edited by qwertyesque - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

making friends is another positive talent.. which one cant acquire.....😊

i disagree. making friends is very different from flirting. one just happen to become a friend. u dont not try and make friends. yesu can be congenial to all but only few ultimately land up being your friends.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Everyone can flirt, its just that some are better at it than others. As far as calling it an art, sure, why not. Everything's art these days. I slap two pieces of construction paper together and cut them at weird angles and call it art, so sure, you can call flirting an art. Art is a form of expression, and if you feel the need to express yourself by flirting with someone, then well, enough said, I guess.

But more seriously, if you can't do it right, then I say don't do it all. Its rather annoying when people flirt in general, but I mean if you're going to do it, at least do it so someone can admire your skills rather than laugh at the apparent lack of.
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
which topic is on flirting ?
Is RTH merging the both topics ?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Its a very simple art - there are only two masters - Joey Tribbiani and Shane McCutcheon.

How You Doin? - Training exercise one.