Why Ayub is Faizal’s ‘godfather’ - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Why Ayub is Faizal's 'godfather'

It's not news to us that actor Faizal Raza Khan is very close to his Rakhi co-star Ayub Khan. In fact, Faizal calls Ayub his godfather in the TV industry. He tells us why:

"When I came to Mumbai, there was no one to support me; at that time, Ayub bhai helped me a lot. He taught me everything, and I even learnt how to keep rozas while shooting at odd hours. He is a very strong man and our bonding started on the sets of Zee TV's Rakhi, which is still going on. He has taught me acting nuances, how to face camera, and other small things in life. We have also started our own cricket team for a noble cause which is still going strong."

Faizal adds, "Whatever I am today is because of Ayub, who helps me whenever I am in need like a brother. He is my only close friend and my godfather in the industry. I really miss him a lot now because we used to have iftaar together during Ramzan, which I will now do on the sets of Uttaran. I am hoping to meet him soon though."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/August/News_20090831_157

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821-bhootni-roshaaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Ayub is Faizal’s ‘godfather’ - Article" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roshaaan

IF-Sizzlerz

roshaaan

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
waooowww he's a muslim tooo ...... gr8

Post Reply New Post

Go to top