Page 1 of 148

Page 1
Page   of 148
Page 2 Page 148

kunwar_rey

IF-Dazzler

kunwar_rey

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Hey Guyz.....OMG....i just can't believe this thing.....WE HAVE MADE IT TO THE 3RD THREAD OF

Embarrassed

thanx sooo much ......thanx to all.....i am soo very happy today........YIPPE....party timeParty
well Congo to to all to for ur wonderful replies......I'll write a thank you note later as i am a just lil bit busy now......Will get back

love
ADITI

HRE'S THE LINK TO THREAD 1

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1168021

HERE'S THE LINK TO THREAD 2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1210856&PID=22881262&#22881262
(credit for the above sig goes to my dearest and sweetest friend deepu....thanx dear)

Edited by ksglover1 - 26 October 2009 at 10:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-midnightsun--Nina-Sanju_shonaveernidha1983

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One sided Love?? #3 note (PG 147)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kunwar_rey

IF-Dazzler

kunwar_rey

hEY FRIENDS

i am back with the third thread of my fic "one sided love??"
thanx to all who have supported me throughout..i am really oblighed guyz...seriously....YOU ALL ARE THE BEST muaah.....so here 's a special thanx to all my wonderful readers

Hima : i luv u girl....you have been soo supportive throughout my journey....i love you to bits....you are one of my closest friend out here....i luv you yaar........
i just love the way you torture me for not updating the parts......hehe......seriously i love it........you have been my best commenter...........MUAAH Embarrassed

Roshan : again one of my best pals and one of the best commenters out here.....Ahhh what can i say about you yaar...you are just simply rocking......and i just love the way you trouble me for the updates....hehe.....well i hope that you'll always be there for meBig smile

arlover: my sweetest sis....such an adorable doll...i luve you kshma......you'll alwyas be the special one out here.......and never think that i can forget youBig smileWink

saz : hmmm......again one of the very few of my closest friend and a gr8 writer.......Luv you babaes for all the love and support that you have showered on me.......you are simply awesum.......and not to mention , one of the most consistent commenter ...luvya hunBig smile

angelic_swancy: ahh....no words for you hun.....well i know that you are leaving ....and you have really made me angry and hurt by your decisionCryCry...i know you won't be coming here but i have your id and will continue to poke you..LOL..hehe.....u'll always be the special oneEmbarrassed

loyal-kashian: aww....just luv you hun.....and ur comments to....you are one of the sweetest person i have come across....thanx a lot for all of it........you really make me feel special

jennichait_kasu: luv you and ur comments hun'.you simply make me feel happy by your engouraging words''I luv you to bits for itBig smile

nidha1983: another of my best pal'.luv you yaar'..ur comments really make me feel special

cute_yachu: well 'you are a recent reader and commenter but I simply adore your comments''thanx for that'..i was truly obliged to read your magical words about me and this fic'.thanx once againEmbarrassedBig smile

princess52: aww'..you also are new but the most sweet commenter'you really make me feel obliged'thanx for all thatEmbarrassed

mrsarmaan: ahh'.what can I say'.you always make me feel that I am the best 'hehe'LOLLOL..thanx for all those wonderful comments that you have given me''luv you always''Embarrassed.

ridzi830: thanx a lot for the support dear 'thanx a lot for appreciating my work

lilshine_rav: one of my bestest frienz out here...luvya hun.....thanx for all those memorable comments.......you are really special for me

ksg_sonia : aww.....what can i say for my swweety hunny bugs....i just luvya hun....and i also luv ur comments...thanx a lot

saher90: one of my greatest support...thanx a lot dude for the wonderful comments....just luv them to bits.......

sonia: my buggerLOLLOL'.luv yah un

kashish: thanx a lot yaar'you have been a great support'.really love your comments

Ritu: luv your long comments and poems'.i am a great fan of themBig smile

prasanthi: one of my sweetest frieds.....thanx for all those comments dear.....you really mke me feel happy

aish_punk: hmm...what can i say abt you...you just simply amaze me with ur beautiful and encouraging words....luv u to bit yaar.....i hope u'll always support me like this

armaan_01fan: aww....you are very sweet and so are your commets...thanx a lot for the encouragement.....i hope you'll keep encouraging me...thanx 1ce again.....muaah

Mrsmallikgrover: ahh'.love your long and sweet comments yaar''simply love the way you pamper me and this ficBig smile

There are lots and lots of moore people which I am forgetting '..when I'll remember 'then I'll write

Edited by ksglover1 - 02 September 2009 at 2:04am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ksglovessoniakiranminhasAR-loverMrsMallikGrovermaaneet_crazyPrasanthiSanju_.anjz.shonaveerkashishknidha1983aish_punkroshaaan

kunwar_rey

IF-Dazzler

kunwar_rey

INDEX

PART 19 A: PG 21
PART 19 B: PG 48
PART 20 : PG 72
PART 21 : PG 92
PART 22 : PG 113
PART 23 : PG 136

Edited by ksglover1 - 26 October 2009 at 10:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95

kunwar_rey

IF-Dazzler

kunwar_rey

RES3

kunwar_rey

IF-Dazzler

kunwar_rey

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 1:41am | IP Logged
reserved

Edited by ksglover1 - 31 August 2009 at 4:16am

k_anjali12

IF-Rockerz

k_anjali12

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 1:42am | IP Logged
re (congrats AdihiClapClapwill edit later yaar...just a bit busy..have an exam tomorrow)

Edited by k_anjali12 - 03 September 2009 at 12:12am

kunwar_rey

debby_11

IF-Rockerz

debby_11

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 1:44am | IP Logged
congratulations
4 ur new thread
u may get gr8 success in this thread too

kunwar_rey