Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: saahr-cute

if they are dating so what's wrong!

but to tell shahid alway select girls very different from him!
kareena,now pickky chops!
why don'thesee himself in mirror and then think that which type of girl will look good with him!
change man! 🤓

Have you ever heard of opposites attract? However in Peefee's case, they are more similar than opposite.

GEET! I'm so excited! This is like a confession from Shahid and PC has almost said it too! *screams*😆

KWRocks. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't be so excited guys..He did not mention Priyanka's name..
But the question was about Priyanka. I doubt he is going to mention her name anytime soon anyway because they are both being very careful and don't want to over-share. PC has always been like that, and Shahid too after his public breakup.

Anyway I think Riya you should stay excited if you want.
Mimi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I'm glad Shanks are getting to know each other better before they jump into anything. That's what normal people do. The media should give them time and space.

I hope they do decide to go for it. They are soo cute together!! 😳
Edited by Sonima85 - 14 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
party sharty kithe hai riya?????🥳
KWRocks. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluemoon86

But the question was about Priyanka. I doubt he is going to mention her name anytime soon anyway because they are both being very careful and don't want to over-share. PC has always been like that, and Shahid too after his public breakup.

Anyway I think Riya you should stay excited if you want.

That doesn't mean anything..Anyway I think that we should wait for him come out and says who is in his life..The real question is WHEN ???😆
starstrucK. thumbnail
I know this is a bit offtopic - but I have to mention this now.

did anyone notice that shahid kapoor never mentioned amrita rao as his good friend, nor does she? i mean we always thought they looked great onscreen, and you would think they're at least friends offscreen. but i dont think so. weird.

anywhooo back to the topic , i think they're just getting to know each other a bit better, before they officially say anything about going out. i believe they very much like each other. even if they dont admit it, them praising each other as actors and as people is enough.
Edited by starstrucK. - 14 years ago
RiyaK09 thumbnail

^^ I completely agree. I was pretty surprised when Shahid didnt mention Amrita and Vidya. Like, last year he had a very exclusive birthday party and he invited both of them. I dont know, maybe they lost touch? Shahid is not friends with his all his female co-stars, like he has never talked about Tulip, Soha, Shehnaaz, Rimi Sen and alll...but he would talk about Vidya and Amrita. I guess they lost touch.

I was very surprised with Genelia's entry in the "good friends" list :) Did he leave Ken Ghosh out? I think he forgot to mention him. Its pretty obvious now, that Priyanka is hit best friend (female) in Bollywood.

RiyaK09 thumbnail
I think after Shahid-Chandan, Shahid-Vishal share awesome chemistry too!
Love the answer to the last question, as for the treadmill i agree with his theory about getting to know each other before jumping into a relationship.