Zee Marathi

ZEE MARATHI AWARDS 2009 DISCUSSION THREAD!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Naahi re Sachin azun kaahi msg paathavla naahi. hey time naahi milali. the prog got over at 12 and then saw the repeats of Kunku and Kulvadhu as i had missed both, so it was 1 when i went to sleep.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ZEE MARATHI AWARDS 2009 DISCUSSION THREAD!!!!!!!! (Page 2)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sachin_poorva

Goldie

sachin_poorva

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
vidya jara out of the box boltoy

hey bhagu jara vichitra nahi vatat ka

if u r pointing to bageshri

mhanje mala thoda vichitra vatla

sorry ha bageshri

but yes nirmiti sawant rocks

yedyapimpolyachi pallavi joshi

Winn

Goldie

Winn

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
oh baap re vids tu ek vajta jhopli.  actually 12 vajta jehva awards sample theva i remembered u and waited to see kutcha show next asel.  tar baghitle tar kunka cha title song hote. i thought kv cancel kele asel.  ok.  mag pudhe kv hote tar.

anyways actually mala sanga ta how did subodh and purva come to the stage when best jodi was declared.  amcha cable connection madhe probs hote tyamule barobar tya fashion show cha veli connection gele te barobar best actress chya veli aale.  I was so much upset aani majya hubbyla tar barech jhale.  he just shut the tv off.  pan mala kasle lagte jhop.  mag 11 vajta just lavun baghitle tar chalu jhale hote.  mag kay purvachya hatat don awards pahile mhatle jhale jodicha awards gela. 

pan actual show nirmiti sawant ne rock kela.  she was superb,

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Vidya that was just a comedy show done by Pushkar and Nirmiti sawant ( in that show Nirmiti said that she is called as Yeda pimpolyachi Pallavi joshi in her village).She is really a superb actress.

yes i saw Mrunmayee also,and her dance was also so nice.She is not so much glamorous but her face is so innocent and sweet. and Rani Gunaji as well as prashant Damale are doing too good in AAMHI SAARE KHAVAYYE but they never get that award..as Aadesh and Pallavi are the strongest competitors for them

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Hey folks..

Mala awards chi maja aali...KV la 10..ani Asambhav la 5..SRGMP la 4...avadley mala...

ASambhav ne jaata jaata suddha baaji marli...LOL...

Nways..here is the list:

Bhavanda: Devu-Sakshi...KV

Title song & Lyricist: KV...

Fav Villain(Male): Ranvir Rajeshirke(KV)

Fav Male character: D.V. Deshmukh..(KV)

Fav Female character: Asavari (Avaghachi Sansaar)...dont knw why she gets it..LOL

Fav Supporting Actress: Godakaku..(KV)

Fav Supporting Actor: Vazalwaar (Asambhav)..I was happy to c him winning this awd...

Fav Aai: Vasudha Shastri (Asambhav)..again I was damn happy...LOL

Fav Vadil: Dinanath Shastri (Asambhav)..he deserved it...

Fav Vamp: Sulekha(Asambhav)

Fav Jodi: Devu-Vikram(KV)

Fav Actress: Devu (KV)

Fav Actor: Vikramaditya(KV)

Fav Serial: Kulvadhu...

Fav Family: Shastri(Asambhav)

Fav Comedian: Kamna Kamtekar..Nirmiti Sawant..

Fav Comedy Show: Malwani Days..

Fav Non-Fiction Programme: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa..

Fav Event: SRGMP Ltl Champs...

Fav Judge: Avadhut Gupte..

Fav Host: Female: Pallavi Joshi (SRGMP)

Fav Host: Male: Adesh Bandekar(Home Minister)

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Wins, what to do, crazy about Kulvadhu and Kunku Embarrassed

Actually when the best jodi was declared, Poorva was so excited. She had 2 awards in her hands, which she handed to her husband who was sitting one row ahead of her. She walked to the front where Subodh was waiting for her (I liked to see that LOL ) and then both went together. I thought he or she would say something but i feel maybe they were both embarrassed. but doghi agdi khush hote. and when they were going Nirmiti was asking whether tyaanche zamla ka LOL

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Exactly Vids, I too loved to see hw he waited fr her..and she came excitedly....LOL...then they just holded each other's hands fr a while...like Subodh holded her hand and they went upstairs..and then after recieving the awd both got embarassed to speak enough..LOL

sachin_poorva

Goldie

sachin_poorva

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
hey ha awards parat dakhvanar ahet ka

shya me to moment miss kela

i think next sat kiva sundayla zee talkies var dakhvtil

lets c

Post Reply New Post

Go to top