Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
oh baap re vids tu ek vajta jhopli.  actually 12 vajta jehva awards sample theva i remembered u and waited to see kutcha show next asel.  tar baghitle tar kunka cha title song hote. i thought kv cancel kele asel.  ok.  mag pudhe kv hote tar.

anyways actually mala sanga ta how did subodh and purva come to the stage when best jodi was declared.  amcha cable connection madhe probs hote tyamule barobar tya fashion show cha veli connection gele te barobar best actress chya veli aale.  I was so much upset aani majya hubbyla tar barech jhale.  he just shut the tv off.  pan mala kasle lagte jhop.  mag 11 vajta just lavun baghitle tar chalu jhale hote.  mag kay purvachya hatat don awards pahile mhatle jhale jodicha awards gela. 

pan actual show nirmiti sawant ne rock kela.  she was superb,
krishara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vidya that was just a comedy show done by Pushkar and Nirmiti sawant ( in that show Nirmiti said that she is called as Yeda pimpolyachi Pallavi joshi in her village).She is really a superb actress.

yes i saw Mrunmayee also,and her dance was also so nice.She is not so much glamorous but her face is so innocent and sweet. and Rani Gunaji as well as prashant Damale are doing too good in AAMHI SAARE KHAVAYYE but they never get that award..as Aadesh and Pallavi are the strongest competitors for them
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hey folks..

Mala awards chi maja aali...KV la 10..ani Asambhav la 5..SRGMP la 4...avadley mala...

ASambhav ne jaata jaata suddha baaji marli...😆...

Nways..here is the list:

Bhavanda: Devu-Sakshi...KV

Title song & Lyricist: KV...

Fav Villain(Male): Ranvir Rajeshirke(KV)

Fav Male character: D.V. Deshmukh..(KV)

Fav Female character: Asavari (Avaghachi Sansaar)...dont knw why she gets it..😆

Fav Supporting Actress: Godakaku..(KV)

Fav Supporting Actor: Vazalwaar (Asambhav)..I was happy to c him winning this awd...

Fav Aai: Vasudha Shastri (Asambhav)..again I was damn happy...😆

Fav Vadil: Dinanath Shastri (Asambhav)..he deserved it...

Fav Vamp: Sulekha(Asambhav)

Fav Jodi: Devu-Vikram(KV)

Fav Actress: Devu (KV)

Fav Actor: Vikramaditya(KV)

Fav Serial: Kulvadhu...

Fav Family: Shastri(Asambhav)

Fav Comedian: Kamna Kamtekar..Nirmiti Sawant..

Fav Comedy Show: Malwani Days..

Fav Non-Fiction Programme: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa..

Fav Event: SRGMP Ltl Champs...

Fav Judge: Avadhut Gupte..

Fav Host: Female: Pallavi Joshi (SRGMP)

Fav Host: Male: Adesh Bandekar(Home Minister)

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Wins, what to do, crazy about Kulvadhu and Kunku 😳

Actually when the best jodi was declared, Poorva was so excited. She had 2 awards in her hands, which she handed to her husband who was sitting one row ahead of her. She walked to the front where Subodh was waiting for her (I liked to see that 😆 ) and then both went together. I thought he or she would say something but i feel maybe they were both embarrassed. but doghi agdi khush hote. and when they were going Nirmiti was asking whether tyaanche zamla ka 😆
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly Vids, I too loved to see hw he waited fr her..and she came excitedly....😆...then they just holded each other's hands fr a while...like Subodh holded her hand and they went upstairs..and then after recieving the awd both got embarassed to speak enough..😆
sachin_poorva thumbnail
hey ha awards parat dakhvanar ahet ka

shya me to moment miss kela

i think next sat kiva sundayla zee talkies var dakhvtil

lets c
krishara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ sachin_purva , bageshri kay bhagu kay?? NAVAAT KAY AHE??
mala tichya bhavaana kalatat he jast mahatwacha ahe na. actually my short name is bagu....but dont worry vidya,if u r comfortable with BHAGU i ll adujst it 😆.
Winn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she yaar i missed to see that.  anyways repeat kadhi tari dakhavatil.  mala tar tyal cablewalya thevun dyavishi vatat hoti.  barobar right time ghalavale.  ok aani devucha hubby pan aala hota kay.  missed it. 
sachin_poorva thumbnail
NAVAT kay ahey 😆

grt ahes bageshri

n e ways m too waiting for repeat telecast
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhagu for clearing my doubt about Nirmiti and she truly was superb yest. My husband also liked her act very much. He said he enjoyed her act as much as Johnny Lever's comedy act. aani ho ga, Rani and Prashanth were equally deserving of the awards (mi tya doghana vote keli hoti) but bad luck they didn't get.

Wow Reshu thanks for the detailed list. Yeah even i felt Asavari didn't deserve the award, maybe they just gave it to her out of courtesy.