Debate Mansion

Should homosexual parents be allowed to adopt? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

Originally posted by mahikhan

Originally posted by gengarjetty2

sure why not? be open minded.. dont immediately have these misconceptions like:
1.they'll rape the kid
2.they'll tell it to be gay like them

however the kid might get used to that way of life, which according to me is not the natural way. ppl can't reproduce , which is the cause of the "circle of life" (it should be noted that the composer of the song elton john himself is gay :P)
Well the question is not what gays has achieved or what they gonna achive...the only thing i know is....they shouldn't adopt any kidsEmbarrassed

thats coz its the only thing u know fool Tongue u shud know more things LOL
Thanks,di but i'm happy the way i amTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should homosexual parents be allowed to adopt? (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I don't know where gays come from. But if you have a gaydar....you know which direction they are coming from. The Gaydar comes installed standard with Apple products. Windows cannot handle gaydar. If you do not have gaydar installed read linked article to manually program.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
^^Okay,thanks:)

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged
gay and gayness have existed for a long of time, they even mention gay and gayness and homosexuality in the bible during the time of the patriach, abraham. the sodom and gomorah were destroyed due to the homosexuals population.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 1:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by mahikhan

if i'm not mistaken people become gays on their own it's something to do with their psychy....they are gays coz they want to.......

Yes, you are absolutely correct. Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice. Unlike many great scientists out there, the homosexual population knows the secret behind sexuality, and can change their genetic make-up and biological settings of their body with ease. It is a voluntary decision made by this community to be discriminated, and even executed in some countries.

Honestly, I wonder, why the entire world population doesn't go gay. I mean it's simply a decision to make - and you are gay. I'm pretty sure very soon the world will have piles of gays out there - firstly because it is an easy process (all you need to do is just to decide that you are or will be gay from now - and you are gay), and secondly, because the treatments of homosexual people in the world is really appealing (like getting disowned by one's family, being publicly flogged or stoned, being ridiculed everywhere you go) - oh, who wouldn't want and then choose to become a homosexual.
@Bolded:
Anything that goes against nature should be condemned that way......Why should a person choose to become a gay ion the first place one should be greatful to God that they are NORMAL HUMANS there is no need to become a gay anywaysEmbarrassed
We have witnessed (she male)they have so much to go through eventhough it isn't their fault it's natural and gays want to be like that i dont see any logical reason my views sorryEmbarrassed

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top