Debate Mansion

Should homosexual parents be allowed to adopt? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by rongna

are you political science students or something?

Nope, she's studying MBA; most probably finished by now. (I've always said this field doesn't suit her personality; she should have taken subjects like sociology, anthropology, ethics, philosophy, etc - but that is a wholly different subject). Thing is she has knowledge over every field out there, which is probably the reason why she is assumed of being a political student sometimes, and a physicist on the other...

i can see thatSmile

Edited by rongna - 02 September 2009 at 7:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should homosexual parents be allowed to adopt? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by rongna

are you political science students or something?

Nope, she's studying MBA; most probably finished by now. (I've always said this field doesn't suit her personality; she should have taken subjects like sociology, anthropology, ethics, philosophy, etc - but that is a wholly different subject). Thing is she has knowledge over every field out there, which is probably the reason why she is assumed of being a political student sometimes, and a physicist on the other...

Oh dear Lord no. I'm not that smart. I'm just BBA. Still have to study GMAT. I have a BBA in Sales & Marketing, and I sell plants and seed. You know for raingardens, prairie restorations and such. I'm just a midwestern hick, which is like the next best thing to a hillbilly. I wish that they had a John Deere transformer and voted for Obama.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix_3

And most of them would want to have children too. So do you think think that they should be allowed to adopt them?
If so, why? And if not, why not?

P.S. This is just a curiosity question. Is homosexuality legalized in India?

Note: I am gonna argue both sides since that's how a debate should be.
What's up with you,baby?OuchShocked
Well the word parents suits well on people from opposite sex i've never heard lesbians or gays being parents first thing they would never like to adopt any kids if they had to do they wouldn't choose to get married to people from the same gender....and the second of all they shouldn't do it since this way every orphan would either be a gay or lesbian so it's better to let them stay orphan...thanks.
P.S:Just my POV no offence meant to any one...thanksEmbarrassed

Edited by mahikhan - 02 September 2009 at 10:22pm

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
If straight people raised straight people - where did all the friggin gays come from. Someone in our ancestry must have been one big liar in the closet.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic_devilBeyond_the_VeilFair-n-luvlyAreYaar

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

If straight people raised straight people - where did all the friggin gays come from. Someone in our ancestry must have been one big liar in the closet.
LOL
Agree to you though,if i'm not mistaken people become gays on their own it's something to do with their psychy....they are gays coz they want to.......i always wonder where do they come from?ConfusedEmbarrassed

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

sure why not? be open minded.. dont immediately have these misconceptions like:
1.they'll rape the kid
2.they'll tell it to be gay like them

however the kid might get used to that way of life, which according to me is not the natural way. ppl can't reproduce , which is the cause of the "circle of life" (it should be noted that the composer of the song elton john himself is gay :P)
Well the question is not what gays has achieved or what they gonna achive...the only thing i know is....they shouldn't adopt any kidsEmbarrassed

Edited by mahikhan - 02 September 2009 at 10:40pm

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top