Debate Mansion

Should homosexual parents be allowed to adopt? (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

How about allowing homosexuals to adopt a child as long as the child was born to homosexual couple?? Tongue
How?
How can they give birth to a child?ConfusedShocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should homosexual parents be allowed to adopt? (Page 13)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

How about allowing homosexuals to adopt a child as long as the child was born to homosexual couple?? Tongue
How?

may be thats another "natural" thing other than homosexuality we don't know about.... for all you know they will squat.. and drop a baby.. like a hen.. u never know... they are in a different world..they use different ends as means....for several thingsLOL

Edited by qwertyesque - 09 September 2009 at 6:15am

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

How?

may be thats another "natural" thing other than homosexuality we don't know about.... for all you know they will squat.. and drop a baby.. like a hen.. u never know... they are in a different world..they use different ends as means....for several thingsLOL
ROFL

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged

How?

ROFL

i remember watching friends one time where rose had this wife who was a lesbian. she was pregnant with rose's child but was together with her partner and the baby goes to live with her and her lesbian partner.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rongna

How?

ROFL

i remember watching friends one time where rose had this wife who was a lesbian. she was pregnant with rose's child but was together with her partner and the baby goes to live with her and her lesbian partner.
She was pregnant coz of lesbian father?Shocked
Don't tell meShockedOuch

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged

How?

ROFL

Don't tell meShockedOuch

no, she was pregnant with ross but she and the lesbian partner get to keep the baby.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged

How?

ROFL

Don't tell meShockedOuch

no, she was pregnant with ross but she and the lesbian partner get to keep the baby.
Oh ok!

_DrEaM_

IF-Rockerz

_DrEaM_

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i have a homosexual classmate a guy...

when i have such people around me as friend or classmate i tend to start understanding indeed they are no different from us except their sexual interest .... they are still caring people....so i guess they should be allowed to adopt children as long as they are willing to fulfill their duties of being a parent....

yet, i guess to certain extend it's a difficult situation for them to care and love a child when both of them are of the same gender....both will act as mother or father....so the child would still be lacking the love of one parent despite having two if you get what i am saying....maybe this will trigger some development problem in the kid too....it's just like thinking of single parent kids....something similar ....

however.....for some kids who are orphans it's still a good idea to have parent whether both are of same gender or not....

i know my view is confusing but yea...that is what i would say hehe

dream

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top