Debate Mansion

Should homosexual parents be allowed to adopt? (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 14

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by return_to_hades

How about allowing homosexuals to adopt a child as long as the child was born to homosexual couple?? Tongue

So would Angelica count as Bette and Tina's daughter?

Do Zojan, Caje, Thatcher and Nash count as Cat and Jennifer's sons?

I don't know who they are and why you gave that long list of names.

Cat and Jennifer Cora are a real life lesbian couple. They surrogated each others eggs and have four boys. Tina and Better are a fictional lesbian couple from the L-Word who have a child through a sperm donor.

I cited those names merely to question, what in your definition is a child born to a homosexual couple.

But that'll be entering a different domain altogether. Because here it is not adoption anymore, the only thing that can be questioned is "should sperm be donated to lesbian couples?". I guess that can only be decided by the sperm donor or the sperm bank.

Yeah, I guess its another domain.

But I was more hinting towards if these children would be considered children of a 'homosexual couple'. Say for example if Cat and Jennifer want to adopt a child....would Tina and Bette's child qualify as child of 'homosexual couple'. Because technically the child is biologically of mom and sperm donor.

I don't know if I am making sense at all here.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should homosexual parents be allowed to adopt? (Page 11)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souro

souro

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Yeah, I guess its another domain.

But I was more hinting towards if these children would be considered children of a 'homosexual couple'. Say for example if Cat and Jennifer want to adopt a child....would Tina and Bette's child qualify as child of 'homosexual couple'. Because technically the child is biologically of mom and sperm donor.

I don't know if I am making sense at all here.

I think the child should be considered as a child of the homosexual couple resulting from a heterosexual coupling through artificial methods. LOL

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by qwertyesque

thats great ... i didnt know you were expecting homosexuals to be extinct soon......you are my queen of sarcasm - my staple diet...LOL

God Willing.

nah not God willing.... its through proper upbringing and medical treatment.....this can be made extinct..its all about the Karma..........Tongue

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_devil

Confused i used to think sex was a form of expressing love and not just reproducing and fun and homo do that only, its just that they r incapable of reproduction.
Confused

Confused   Nah... sex and love are unrelated... sex is instinctual and love is human delusion.....and homos twist both of them...

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
If single . unmarried ppl eg sushmita sen R allowed to adopt then why not a Homos?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

If single . unmarried ppl eg sushmita sen R allowed to adopt then why not a Homos?

i agree with you... not only a single unmarried person like sushmita, heterosexuals unmarried couples like angelina jolie and brad pitt was also allowed to adopt children from all over the world. the fact that they are unmarried and having a relationship and having children are really against the traditional cultures of not only india or other asian countries but also westerners itself.

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Hmmm if the reason for disallowing homosexual's to adopt children is child molestation, then I think there the hetrosexual's are the ones who should be disallowed to adopt because the child molestations happen more at the hands of the hetrosexuals than the homosexual

There seems to be another thread of people who think that homosexuals adopting children will cause bad effects on their children, well if you cant control your own children, why the heck are you questioning someone else's parenting.

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 07 September 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

So would Angelica count as Bette and Tina's daughter?

Do Zojan, Caje, Thatcher and Nash count as Cat and Jennifer's sons?

Technically speaking Angelica was Tina's daughter, the kid is Black b'cos donor is black not b'cos of Bette.

come to think of it, wouldnt the world get weird if something like that were to start happening!! Hindi films and Kekta serials will start taking a new twistLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top