Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Excellent point. We have to think about child molesters too. There are absolutely no cases at all where the birth parents sexually abused their child. It is only done by homosexuals and priests who happen to be homosexuals.

there are also heterosexuals molesters
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Excellent point. We have to think about child molesters too. There are absolutely no cases at all where the birth parents sexually abused their child. It is only done by homosexuals and priests who happen to be homosexuals.

🤣 this is hilarious

See, Sarina, my prediction had come true even before than I expected!😆

Originally posted by: rongna

there are also heterosexuals molesters

Her post was a sarcasm. And you have done exactly the thing I dreaded - taken everything she stated literally, without trying to delve into the deeper meanings of her words. Try to go through her posts again, and look beyond the sarcasm and ironies to get the full picture.

Have you never read Sarina's view on this matter before? Or did you always assume her sarcasms to be her actual point of view?😆

(Not trying to sound picky; but I thought this was worth asking).
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

See, Sarina, my prediction had come true even before than I expected!😆

Her post was a sarcasm. And you have done exactly the thing I dreaded - taken everything she stated literally, without trying to delve into the deeper meanings of her words. Try to go through her posts again, and look beyond the sarcasm and ironies to get the full picture.

Have you never read Sarina's view on this matter before? Or did you always assume her sarcasms to be her actual point of view?😆

(Not trying to sound picky; but I thought this was worth asking).

😆😆😆 sorry it was supposed to be directed on phoenix3 not rth. my apology.
😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

that still doesnt make it natural !! 😊

Homosexuality is as unnatural as the dinosaurs.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

🤣 This is precisely the reason why I love your posts so much. But be aware, some may misunderstand your usage of sarcasm, and take the literal meaning out of your words.

I know. I have even had people think I am some Neo Nazi who is all for branding homosexuals.  Stephen Colbert was invited to the Republican National Convention. I do not expect too much from people. 😃
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

I know. I have even had people think I am some Neo Nazi who is all for branding homosexuals.  Stephen Colbert was invited to the Republican National Convention. I do not expect too much from people. 😃

are you political science students or something?
Shambo thumbnail
Of course they should be allowed. EDITED TEXT so there shold be no psychological scars from it unless a scientific study can prove otherwise.

*Viewbies Note: This post has been edited for crude and graphic language. This is a public forum and a level of decency and proper language is expected from everyone.*Edited by return_to_hades - 14 years ago

I had never seen you smile that big before. Glad that we all succeeded in bringing emotions into your intellectual brain.
Originally posted by: rongna

are you political science students or something?

Nope, she's studying MBA; most probably finished by now. (I've always said this field doesn't suit her personality; she should have taken subjects like sociology, anthropology, ethics, philosophy, etc - but that is a wholly different subject). Thing is she has knowledge over every field out there, which is probably the reason why she is assumed of being a political student sometimes, and a physicist on the other...